Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence about the Kandorian's powers under the red sun!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaleltheking
    And that is what I mean by it is wrong...because whether it comes from the comics or the show..blue kryptonite is inconstistent.

And as I said, in the last paragraph...if you read it since blue k is different in Smallville.......wouldn't Jor-El have known he had powers since he wore a blue k ring?

Inconsistency...
    I wouldn't call it inconsistent because it doesn't match the comics.

And I may be hitting the wrong point here - I'm not sure I fully get what you're saying - but Jor-El did know he had powers under a yellow sun. He went to Earth when he was young and used those abilities, as seen in Season Three's "Relic".

Comment

• Originally posted by wendelboe
      Well Blue K may work different in another form, the clones had apparently liquid (or radiated) Blue Kryptonite in their veins and i suspect that works different then when Blue K is in form of a solid rock.

Green K has also once been used i protein shake in one of the earlier episodes, and there it has an unusual effect of sucking A LOT of fat out of your body.

Gross episode by the way

Haha, yeah, but that was a human not a kryptonian. The green k would still affect Clark the same way.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
      I wouldn't call it inconsistent because it doesn't match the comics.

And I may be hitting the wrong point here - I'm not sure I fully get what you're saying - but Jor-El did know he had powers under a yellow sun. He went to Earth when he was young and used those abilities, as seen in Season Three's "Relic".

I'm not talking about an inconsitency with comics..I am talkin in show. Also, not the yellow sun. Of course he knew that. Jor-El used blue kryptonite in the clones. He wore a blue k ring on Krypton in Smallville. He was under a red sun there. Some have said maybe blue k gives super powers under a red sun..if that were the case, then Jor-El would have had those powers on Krypton.

Basically, that storyline is one big inconsistency within the stories and lore of Smallville.
      Last edited by Kaleltheking; 08-03-2010, 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaleltheking
        I'm not talking about an inconsitency with comics..I am talkin in show. Also, not the yellow sun. Of course he knew that. Jor-El used blue kryptonite in the clones. He wore a blue k ring on Krypton in Smallville. He was under a red sun there. Some have said maybe blue k gives super powers under a red sun..if that were the case, then Jor-El would have had those powers on Krypton.

Basically, that storyline is one big inconsistency within the stories and lore of Smallville.
        Ahh, I get what you're saying. But blue kryptonite doesn't give powers under a red sun - the red sun just negates the blue kryptonite's effects. That's how I took it anyway. Not to mention that we don't know how different Krypton's real red sun was from Zod's artificial red sun. Maybe enough yellow solar energy broke through the artificial one to charge the Kryptonians while enough red solar energy was present to negate the blue kryptonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Investigations
          Ahh, I get what you're saying. But blue kryptonite doesn't give powers under a red sun - the red sun just negates the blue kryptonite's effects. That's how I took it anyway. Not to mention that we don't know how different Krypton's real red sun was from Zod's artificial red sun. Maybe enough yellow solar energy broke through the artificial one to charge the Kryptonians while enough red solar energy was present to negate the blue kryptonite.

1 is the bold..you got it..so then that entire storyline would make no sense at all

2. italicized bold...why would that be...if in Smallville, blue k takes away a kryptonian's powers...neither sun would have any affect on anything they do. Also, if this where the case, Jor-El would have powers at his own planet when he had the ring

3. the blue part....a red sun is a red sun. kryptonians do not get power from one.

4. the last part........i gave you reasons for the red sun to not do anything to the blue k already. but to keep it going..if they got yellow radiation, they would get power..but not with the blue k...but for arguement sake, they did...now, because of yellow radiation, they are powered. a red sun being there would slowly drain the powers out...if you are saying that the kryptonians are absorbing both, then they i guess they would only have some of the power from the yellow radiation..but not enough from the red..

You see why I say they were wrong????

Comment

• Originally posted by the_sentient_Power
            alia was one of the clones performing test on humans..so the producers say..and thats how she was able to have powers under both suns.

If that's what they said then I find it totally lame!

Alia was a more of a soldier. You saw it during Savior and Pandora when fighting Clark in Savior. She seems pretty handy weilding that sword around like a trained fighter than a scientist.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎