No announcement yet.

Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Pandora

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
    AT the end, under the yellow sun, if Clark could take the knife out of his stomach and thow it away.. why didn't he recovered from the injury???
    I assumed since he did take out the dagger, and the yellow sun was shining down, he would recover to fight Zod..after the general would gain consciousness of course.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
    The biggest plothole is, if Lois went to an alternate reality, shouldn't there be another version of herself in that reality? Like when Alia went back in time, there were two Alias, the one Clark fought in Savior and the other one who was shown as one of the Kandorians. Same thing with the watch. There were two watches shown, the one possessed by Clark and the one Alia brought with her from the future.

In Star Trek, there were two versions of Spock, the younger and the older Spock.
    I think if a future version of the character arrives to a present time then both versions exist. That's why there were two Alia's and two Spocks. Becoz the older version of both characters time travelled to the past. Same explanation for the watch too.
    But Lois went from the present to the future. Two versions won't exist when that happens.
    Atleast that's how i understand this time travel business

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by krpto
    In smallville you don't exist from the time you left becasue you are not there to exsist till when you arive in the future

The legion ring was never said to be programmed to take doomsday a 1,00 years in the future rokk told clark to use the ring and bring doomsday 1,000 years into the future it still would take whoevers wearing it to whenever they are thinking
    Exactly! I had the same explanation abt the legion ring in another post

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Plothole:

Where's SuperLana, Bart Allen, Arthur Curry, John Jones, Dinah Lance, Victor Stone, Zan, Jayna, Zatanna, Kent Nelson (and the rest of the Justice Society + possibly Infinity, Inc.)?
    I would assume that they were part of the resistance. There were other masked men and women in the mansion taking down the Kandorians with Chloe and Oliver. I would think it's them. We just didn't see their faces
    Besides, we wouldn't want to see them come on and then just stand around now do we? ahem.. Doomsday ring a bell?

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jon-el87
    When Lois was transported to 2010, she was only holding the Legion ring, but when she arrived, she was wearing it..
    she actually had it on uptil her distal interphalangeal joint (*wink) on her right index finger in Doomsday. But ur right i don't know how it went all the way down her finger
    Last edited by redmapleleaves; 11-21-2009, 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wasn't the legion ring programed to send Doomsday 1000 years into the future where they were ready to fight them. How come Lois was only transported a year into the future?

Comment

Originally posted by marka58091
        Wasn't the legion ring programed to send Doomsday 1000 years into the future where they were ready to fight them. How come Lois was only transported a year into the future?
        see Krypto's post above

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by krpto
        The legion ring was never said to be programmed to take doomsday a 1,00 years in the future rokk told clark to use the ring and bring doomsday 1,000 years into the future it still would take whoevers wearing it to whenever they are thinking
        hope that helps
        Last edited by redmapleleaves; 11-21-2009, 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't know if this is a plot hole but:

Why didn't Ollie take out Alia after she killed Chloie. He had a perfect shot and all he did is say "Get away from her".

Comment

I still think there's something UP with Alia... like she's the only one with those weird blue eyes... something which must be related to the blue kryptonite stuff. I think she's def different than the other Kandorans and we'll get more answers in the future.

I wasn't sure (but am assuming there might be an answer- anyone?) why didn't Chloe put a virus in the towers WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY before all this?

Comment

Where the heck was the JL, and Super-K Lana???..........not even one mention

seems like they would/could/should have put up a decent fight in a scenario like that

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                I don't know if this is a plot hole but:

Why didn't Ollie take out Alia after she killed Chloie. He had a perfect shot and all he did is say "Get away from her".
                Exactly!!! For someone who's so gun-ho "let's take them out!",he looked pretty pathetic standing there while Chloe was being murdered.

Comment

Lois's left hand

Why did Lois have an injury on her left hand that needed wrapping up when they all entered Watchtower in the future? The last scene that showed future Lois previous to that scene was the sex scene where her left hand was clearly fine when she raised it to Clark's head while kissing him. Did I miss something? How was she wounded and when?

Comment

Maybe she and Clark had some kinky sex, idk. I was thinking the same thing also.

Comment

actually her hand looked fine when chloe gave her the package with the ace bandage in it. i couldnt figure out why she was putting it on. maybe to protect her hand?

Comment

I'm just thinking, what if this whole time Alia has powers under the yellow sun, but is hiding Blue kryptonite on her so she doesn't have them. And then the blue kryptonite will give her powers when the sun is red. She could have ditched the kryptonite and ran toward Lois, and then grabbed another peice of blue kryptonite to face off with Clark in the barn.

I'm still confused about what she means when she said Clark will destroy their world. And I'm also mad that she stabbed Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                          Maybe she and Clark had some kinky sex, idk. I was thinking the same thing also.
                          LOL!

Omg! that made my day, thanks for the laugh!
                          I was lost about that too tho.......what DID happen to her hand?
                          Hm......maybe TPTB will answer that, and where shelby is soon?

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                            actually her hand looked fine when chloe gave her the package with the ace bandage in it. i couldnt figure out why she was putting it on. maybe to protect her hand?
                            Nope--I've rewatched it several times, and there's clearly a wound shown on the back of her hand right before she wraps it. I wonder if some scene was cut where she hurt her hand or someone else hurt it?

Comment

Who's side is Alia on anyway?

I mean, sure by Clark "ending the world" she could have just meant that he freed the world by screwing up the solar tower, but bugs me all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337
                                Why did Lois have an injury on her left hand that needed wrapping up when they all entered Watchtower in the future? The last scene that showed future Lois previous to that scene was the sex scene where her left hand was clearly fine when she raised it to Clark's head while kissing him. Did I miss something? How was she wounded and when?
                                Haha. the cut could be a deleted scene. When i saw that scene i was thinking why is Lois in a new outfit!? Did Clark rip the buttons off her shirt?
                                But it could be a deleted scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎