Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saph
    Lois: Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of our clubhouse because you spilled club soda all over the place and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.

Clark: Lois what are we doing?
    Lois: Well I'm eating a maple doughnut and you're kind of invading my personal space.

LOL. Love Lois

Loved those

And this one:

Lois: Clark...I have done this dating thing wrong so many times.
    Clark: Then let's do it right.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Clark: I'm meaning us. Lois and Clark. Clark and Lois. As a couple.
    Lolis: Wow! Cowboy! You just went from 10 to like 110 in 2 seconds flat! Let's just slow it down! you know I... I still need to get my feet back under me.
    Last edited by Jadarite_18; 11-21-2009, 08:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Tess: Chloe kills me.
      HAHAHAHA SORRY, but I couldn't help but laugh in that scene. Tess had such an unbelievable look on her face while saying that.

Best quotes of course, always provided by Lois Lane (most of them to Clark Kent).

Clark: Lois, what are we doing?
      Lois: Well I'm eating a maple doughnut and you're kind of invading my personal space.

Lois: My Dad's a general, too. And he couldn't get me to spill how I got an M1 Abrams tank to take me to prom. So I'm definitely not telling you anything.

Lois: Okay, Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of my clubhouse for spilling soda and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.

Comment

seriously...Erica always has the best lines

Comment

Originally posted by renatilda
          Tess: Chloe kills me.
          HAHAHAHA SORRY, but I couldn't help but laugh in that scene. Tess had such an unbelievable look on her face while saying that.

Best quotes of course, always provided by Lois Lane (most of them to Clark Kent).

Clark: Lois, what are we doing?

Lois: My Dad's a general, too. And he couldn't get me to spill how I got an M1 Abrams tank to take me to prom. So I'm definitely not telling you anything.

Lois: Okay, Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of my clubhouse for spilling soda and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.
          These are really awesome!!!! Lois is so funny!!!!

BTW Welcome!!!

Comment

Clark: Lois, I did it for you.

That was the second time I heard from Clark in this season.

That line did mean something, right?
            Last edited by LoisKent2006; 11-21-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
              Lois: The Red-Blue Blur - He'll stop you.
              Basqat or Ref: Not under a red sun. Look around you. The Blur is dead.
              Actually he said, "Your Blur is dead" which sounds even cooler to me for some reason.

Comment

Lois: Stop beating yourself up. You're not alone in this. The truth is ... we could all die tomorrow.
                Clark: Lois, I died when you left.
                Lois: I'm here now.

Continuation - Censur

*HONK HONK*
                Last edited by Infamous; 11-21-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Ollie: Five dozen roses, wow that's subtle.
                  Chloe: Look, I really don't get how the two of you are grinning Considering the fact that we're all about to die terribly tragic deaths in the not-so-distant future.

Comment

This one made me laugh!

Lois: Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of our clubhouse because you spilled club soda all over the place and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.

Comment

Oliver:For the girl that has everything!!

Really she does!

Comment

There were to many Great Quotes in this episode (Like everyone knows). But just to add some Quotes here is my top 5...
                        1. Clark: Lois, what are we doing?
                        2. Lois: Okay, Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of my
                        clubhouse for spilling soda and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.
                        3. Clark: I'm meaning us. Lois and Clark. Clark and Lois. As a couple.
                        Lois: Wow! Cowboy! You just went from 10 to like 110 in 2 seconds flat! Let's just slow it down! you know I... I still need to get my feet back under me.
                        4. Lois: Clark...I have done this dating thing wrong so many times.
                        Clark: Then let's do it right
                        5. Clark: Lois, I did it for you.

Comment

Lois;"What if I never see you again?
                          Clark;"You will." KISSSSS!!!

Comment

Clark to Lois: "I feel stronger around you anyway" (awww)

enough said

Comment

I don't know why, but I like when Lois said:"I'm a reporter, asking questions is in my blood."

Comment

Let's not forget:

Lois: There will be dancing in the rain and you WILL take me to a monster truck rally.

I loved how Lois was the one to reach out and take Clark's hand!!!

CLOIS FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎