No announcement yet.

comments on episode #3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comments on episode #3

First, I thought episode #3 was, by far, the best one to date.

Comment #1: The "shooter" was quickly handed over to the Vs by Erica's boss (forgot his name) for interrogation. No way would this happen in this country. And remember, the incident even took place on American soil. Makes me wonder if Erica's boss is a V.

Comment #2: Remember the scene where Anna was "trying on" different outfits? When she had on the red dress, in viewing it from behind, from her shoulders to her waist, it looked like the letter V. Maybe it was just me but I thought it was cool.

Comment #3: A real jaw dropper when it was revealed that Anna was Lisa's mother. Didn't see that coming. But I have a question for Lisa: Who's your Daddy?

Originally posted by Marine
    First, I thought episode #3 was, by far, the best one to date.

Comment #1: The "shooter" was quickly handed over to the Vs by Erica's boss (forgot his name) for interrogation. No way would this happen in this country. And remember, the incident even took place on American soil. Makes me wonder if Erica's boss is a V.
    This bothered me too. Maybe it's like the visitors embassy and it's considered thier sovereign soil? ( The building is for the "peace ambassadors") But then again Erica was like WTF?

Comment

Comment #3: A real jaw dropper when it was revealed that Anna was Lisa's mother. Didn't see that coming. But I have a question for Lisa: Who's your Daddy?

Uhmmmmm...why would i NOT be suprised if Dale was ?
      Anna's hair is black, Lisa's is blonde...just like Dales.
      Ok yes..i know it's fake skin.
      But i think when it comes to the features and all, their true ones come trough as well
      We don't know yet by what the cloned skin goes by
      DNA maybe?
      Perhaps the skin takes the characteristics of the person.

Not to mention Anna seemed angry and determind to find out who did it.
      Plus Joshua said he was a legend aboard the mothership.
      It could have been meant because he is/was one of the biggest sleeper agent.
      But it could be that it's also because he was the mate/husband of the leader...so of course everyone would know of him.

Oh well...here goes my over active imagination again

Comment

I thought that building is considered the V's embassy?

If you are in an Embassy for all intents and purpose you are on the sovereign soil of that nation. It happened behind the gates. that is an internal affair for the V's to handle at that point.

America could request extradition but it wouldn't have to be granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua

If you are in an Embassy for all intents and purpose you are on the sovereign soil of that nation. It happened behind the gates. that is an internal affair for the V's to handle at that point.

America could request extradition but it wouldn't have to be granted.
          The other thing i sometimes forget is how powerful the Visitors are. It seems that everything they do to honor the countries they are in is just a show so the countries still have a semblance of power (Visitors ask for Visa's instead of just barging in). If any country said "no", the Visitors would easily be able to do whatever they want. It looks like it's all a saving face game for the earth nations. And like Erica said, "they want something from us."

Comment

It is. The Vs say that America gave that building to them for their use.

Excellent point! One I hadn't thought about.

Originally posted by Marine
            Makes me wonder if Erica's boss is a V.
            It definitely gives more ammo to him being a V, considering Dale said he wasn't the only one at the F.B.I.

Comment

I just finished watching Episode #3 and noticed a mistake. Erica was in that
              Visitor control room and found out that Visitors have video surveillance in the
              pocket covers of their uniforms. OK, they zoomed in on one of the images
              being projected on the wall and it showed Tyler and Lisa entering the front
              door. How did this image happen? The two wearing Visitor uniforms were
              facing in the same direction. There wasn't another Visitor inside the house
              catching these two on film.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎