No announcement yet.

Joshua

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua

What was the name is the actor who played Joshua? I really liked his character last night!!! In fact I think his character seems more in line with Martin from the original series since he's still "undercover". Anyway thanks for any info!!

Originally posted by ccopas
    What was the name is the actor who played Joshua? I really liked his character last night!!!
    Me too, I hope he becomes an important character like Martin . He was played by Mark Hildreth ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0383926/ ).

Comment

Awesome thank you very much!!!

Comment

He's a Canadian singer. Here's his website:

Comment

He is Kristin Kreuk b/f BTW

I really like him too and i'm glad he is staying for more episodes.
          episode 3 was good.

Comment

Joshua was AWESOME in 1x03! He had the best line of the episode with his "The Fifth Column says hello".

Looking forward to seeing more of him and I hope he gets to work with The Resistance outside of the mothership. It'd be fun to see him meet Erica since his talk with Dale was all about him learning about her.

Comment

I'd like to see this guy and Georgie's character become permanent cast members--not just guest appearances in the season(s) to come.

Comment

Remember how they did that to Frank Ashmore also? Martin was always on YET he was never made a full cast member. Do you think they're doing the same thing with Joshua?

Comment

I never saw the first series, so I don't know... However, I, too, really like the character of Joshua. It's great to see another Visitor with a conscience. I felt so horrible for him with what he was forced into doing in the latest episode. I wonder why he's so important to the Fifth Column's mission. Could HE actually be John May?

Comment

As i mentioned in another thread.
                    Did anyone noticed?
                    John and Joshua?
                    The nickname for Joshua is Josh.
                    With a little twist it is easily changed to John.

Comment

Hmm... I was wondering if he was John, but yeah, he could definitely could be. If so, then it's pretty impressive that he got as high up in Anna's administration as he did if he really IS the leader of the Fifth Column movement.

Comment

Joshua means the Lord Saves...so is his name a symbol? Is he the savior of mankind? Just a thought...

Comment

He could become the new John May perhaps.
                          I would think the actual John May could be a bit older already.
                          Perhaps Joshua is choosen to take his place.

Comment

I am hoping that Joshua is John's son with Diana or Anna. This makes him Anna's brother. John would not be this weak. Remember Philip/Martin in the Original?

Comment

Diana doesn't really have anything to do with the new V.
                              Basicly she doesn't exist on that one.
                              But casting Jane Badler in some role concerning the Visitors would add something.

If it did, it would be faszinating if John or Joshua was the love child of Lydia and Charles.
                              Because there seemed definitly be something betwen those two.
                              Lydia also seemed to sort of lean to Philips side as the series continued.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎