No announcement yet.

Peter's Powers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter's Powers?

All he needs to do is hang with his "bro" and rip any number of abilities. I would choose TK.

I would first take the empath ability, then take the rest of the powers

Comment

Originally posted by halvor311
      I would first take the empath ability, then take the rest of the powers
      Exactly. This should be Peter's solution to getting his old powers back. Right now, Peter doesn't believe the whole Sylar/Nathan bit but once it is fully revealed (probably next week), Peter should make it his priority to get the empathic mimicry ability which will help him stop both Sylar and the ever growing Samuel.

Comment

bingo!

Comment

I'm getting really tired of every season, there's this whole Peter losing/regaining/losing again his powers crap...

Comment

As much as I want old Peter back, it seems like he is comfortable with the way he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by mistaj1987
              I'm getting really tired of every season, there's this whole Peter losing/regaining/losing again his powers crap...
              Well that hasn't been the case this season. He's taken powers when the oppurtunity arises. The only question now is. Now that Peter doesn't have the healing power...is Hiro's fate sealed? Please say yes...because Hiro Nakamura...must die!

Comment

I don't think he knows Sylar can get abillites without killing people. As far as Peter knows he has to cut thier heads open to look at the brain.

Comment

What about Sylar's supposed hunger for powers due to his original power and now he is supposed to have the ability to mimic abilities too or did he have that mimicry all along or is it like two powers become one?

If Peter took Sylars original power which I assume is that "hunger" thing know-how-things-work power wouldn't he also feel that hunger again like he did in Season 3? Peter couldn't handle the hunger then but I guess that the writers forgot about that..they seem to forget a lot of things.

Just some thoughts..

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                    Well that hasn't been the case this season. He's taken powers when the oppurtunity arises. The only question now is. Now that Peter doesn't have the healing power...is Hiro's fate sealed? Please say yes...because Hiro Nakamura...must die!
                    Yes but his power isn't "full" yet... before he could store all the powers... now he can hold only one at a time.

And so we can stop with time travel, yeah, I think Hiro needs to die... he offers too many plot hole opportunities.

Comment

How was Peter able to "selectively" absorb the flight power when he touched Sythan? I guess being able to pick and choose which ability he sucks out is part of his power?

And as others have said, why didn't Peter just absorb the ability in Sythan that allows Sylar to acquire/learn multiple abilities? But of course, Peter wasn't convinced he was actually Sylar at that point right, and so was probably consciously only thinking of "flight" when he touched him, and so flight is what he got (which would also answer my first question above). (By the way, I thought "stupid/gullible Peter" was a thing of the past? Guess he's back for seconds. Or thirds/fourths, who knows, I've lost count. lol)

The only question now is. Now that Peter doesn't have the healing power...is Hiro's fate sealed? Please say yes...because Hiro Nakamura...must die!
                      Thanks for the shout-out. lol
                      Last edited by Xanderman; 11-22-2009, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Nah, in his dying moments, Hiro will give Peter the time traveling power and then Peter will go back in time, get the healing power again and cure Hiro in the present. YATTAAA!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎