Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois wearing CK's glasses

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVED that scene!!! That coupled with her comment of "Personally I don't mind the bump in your geek factor" really starts to align Smallville with the mythos. Plus, WAY back in the fifth or sixth season, Lois is having a conversation with Mrs. Kent and tells her about falling for a geek in glasses, and I think Lois secretly already knew that Clark would be her geek in glasses.

Sorry to be so long winded, but I'm a big Clois fan.

and welcome to k-site Ryan!

Comment

Welcome to Ksite. Nice thread. I loved that scene but I'm totally a shipper.

Comment

That scene made my day and my week =O

With that aside: It was a beautiful scene. I loved her face and.....well I love everything Clois really

Comment

Oh she looked so adorable in those glasses.

Comment

There is nothing wrong shipping, but personally it isn't my thing. However, I do get it for the people who do like it. Also, you guys surprised me by replying so quickly. And people on here have been really nice so far, so that's good.

-Ryan

Comment

Lois looked so cute when she put on the glasses!

<3 Clois

Comment

Most everyone is very nice. Just be careful not to stumble into one of the threads that seem to be started to start fights. If you get in one run and don't look back. They are so not worth it. And most of us post real quick on the interesting threads. Good topic by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleClois007
                  I LOVED that scene!!! That coupled with her comment of "Personally I don't mind the bump in your geek factor" really starts to align Smallville with the mythos. Plus, WAY back in the fifth or sixth season, Lois is having a conversation with Mrs. Kent and tells her about falling for a geek in glasses, and I think Lois secretly already knew that Clark would be her geek in glasses.

Sorry to be so long winded, but I'm a big Clois fan.

and welcome to k-site Ryan!

Actually that was Season 4 episode 1 the first episode you saw her.

I liked that whole scene with them/ Boy do I love Clois it's great that they can finally start being together. I used to want them to be together but thought they should wait awhile and do it the way they did with in-references and forshadowing and then slowing realizing feeling and a few kisses and then dating and then we'll see what happens from there and if they will stay together or seperate until he is Superman. I like the way they have handled Cloisn alot better than Clana.

Comment

No offense but Trainwrecks were handles better than Clana.

Comment

Originally posted by Iconic Couples Fan
                      No offense but Trainwrecks were handles better than Clana.
                      Lol. Yeah, the writers did bungle that one a bit.

Comment

I can see CLois quickly turning into another Clana with her starting the "why do you keep hiding secrets when you want to get closer" and all that crap. I just hope they decide to let that go.

Comment

Originally posted by bonoferox
                          I can see CLois quickly turning into another Clana with her starting the "why do you keep hiding secrets when you want to get closer" and all that crap. I just hope they decide to let that go.

Well.... she does find out and eventually marry him so I think it'll be OK.

Comment

Lois looked like a hot librarian. :P

Comment

I thought it was really cute that she wore the glasses!

Comment

I didn't think ED could be any hotter, and then she puts on the glasses and smiles.

She was so DAMN CUTE!

I think I've watch that scene at least once a day since the episode aired.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎