No announcement yet.

I LOVED Oliver Tonight!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliver actually act like a friend

Oliver finally started acting like a friend in this epoisde. I like how he told Clark that he's always there for him. I think Oliver the only friend who hav'nt seen Clark on Red K yet. Wonder if he would think Clark was cool if he was on Red K. Oliver would be like it's about time you start talking trash, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
      I liked Oliver tonight but I can't forget that he shot Clark in the back with K-arrow.
      cant seem to forget anything like this either, i wish I had a short memory and LOL like u guys

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Girl
        Yeah, I noticed that!!

And I was like "Hey, Clark!! C'mom... smile!!!! That was funny!!!!"

I just LOVED when Ollie said about the Christmas gift... Because I thought the same thing!!!!

Seriously, I watched that scene 1 zillion times!!!

Oliver was GREAT in that epi!!! Justin is amazing!!!
        Ditto. TOTALLY>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy09
          cant seem to forget anything like this either, i wish I had a short memory and LOL like u guys
          I see what you mean. When Oliver shot him 5 months ago i'm like he's not your friend no more Clark. We could always blame Davis for that though. It's good they did'nt let that punk ruin thier friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
            I see what you mean. When Oliver shot him 5 months ago i'm like he's not your friend no more Clark. We could always blame Davis for that though. It's good they did'nt let that punk ruin thier friendship.
            I cant' blame that one on Davis, because Davis didn't have anything to do with the desicion of shooting Clark in the back.

Clark is known for being very forgiving, so I wasn't surprised when he took Oliver's frienship back. But that k-arrow showed me what Oliver is capable of doing, and one day there will be another crisis, one that Oliver will think clark is incapable of handling(because his moral standars or whatever) and he'll shoot him another kryptonite dart. That's why, the 'I've got your back' comment sounded a bit ironic for my taste.

Comment

"So when you say Jor-El we're talking about the dude in your ice crystal palace thingy.." and the humor present for Christmas! Hilarious!

Comment

Ollie is so funny.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎