Collapse
No announcement yet.

who killed jor-el?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt zod tell the kandorians to keep jor-el alive? that they were gona go after clark?

Comment

I hope Chloe didn't do it because it would be so messed up.

Comment

Tebow, the sad thing is I can see it happening.
        "No, I still haven't figured out who killed your father, Clark."
        Chloe looks up at the monitor that displays something. She hits the delete key. "Now, we'll never know."

Comment

I think they set Julian Sands up to return later this season in a flashback for the reveal of what happened.

Heck---He even could have used the key to go to the future and was wounded there before teleporting back.

Comment

It can't be Zod, he left as soon his goon squad the two rogue Kandorians and Alia was standing there. I have a feeling it was one of them; and I hope we don't wait long for the answer since Clark wants to know who killed his father.

Comment

I think it was Tess or her minions. I really hope it wasn't chloe.

Comment

Alia? Maybe that's why she apologized to Clark before she died. He got involved with her in the alternate future before Lois reappeared and he found out she was the one who killed Jor-el.

Comment

I hope it wasn't Chloe either, but she had the access. Plus, Zod's minions or even Tess's don't seem like a likely choice either.

Tess's would be too far away.
                  Zod's wouldn't want their heads cut off.

Yeah, I'm not liking who it could be. Because other than Chloe, well, that leaves someone else mysterious...

Comment

why would Chloe kill him? it doesn't make sense.

Comment

It's Zod, I think or Tess. If it's Chloe I will freaking scream. I really liked Chloe until last season and I thought she turned herslef around, but if she did it I will be MAD!!!!

Comment

Yes, Chloe killed Jor-El how'd you know... come on.

Comment

I used my awesome Pyschic powers! Blast, now I must kill you. *becomes Superboy Prime*
                          Anyhow, I agree it doesn't make sense for Chloe to kill him, but something tells me we really, really, really won't like how they set it up.

Why she killed him? Perhaps for failing to agree to something she said? At this point, I'm thinking Davis wasn't the only killer...

Comment

god it wasnt chloe she wouldnt do that, it has to be zod or one of his men.

Comment

chloe didnt kill him.....zod didnt kill him, cause he was not interested in him no more when he found out about clark...theres no way tess could have killed him that fast right after she told clark where he was.....JMD65 you have an intersting theory though hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                                I used my awesome Pyschic powers! Blast, now I must kill you. *becomes Superboy Prime*
                                Anyhow, I agree it doesn't make sense for Chloe to kill him, but something tells me we really, really, really won't like how they set it up.

Why she killed him? Perhaps for failing to agree to something she said? At this point, I'm thinking Davis wasn't the only killer...
                                Alright I see you just joined the board, now I see why you are starting all these non-sense theories.
                                Last edited by tyson08; 11-06-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎