Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite spoof?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the credits were a mix of different things to the scenes they were doing to the music to the opening credit font.

Comment

Yeah, I think thought the opening credits were supposed to be a collection of classic 80s/90s family sitcom moments... with the font from Full House. That was probably my favourite, the laughing at everything way too much, the bike stuff... it was great!

Comment

The lyrics were awesome. we need someone to find the full lyrics. this trumps the Ghostfacers theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          I thought the opening credits were supposed to be Silver Spoons?
          The font seemed like Full House while the song definitely sounded like Silver Spoons.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I'm a diehard Knight Rider fan & loved the spoof, but thought it was too short. The funniest one though was the Japanese Game Show one. I was laughing the hardest at that. I began to laugh as soon as I saw they were on that, before anything else happened. It was hilarious watching the host ask them questions in Japanese and act the way he did. Hiro Kanagawa was awesome. It's been a while since I last saw him (back in Smallville's Crush as Principal Kwan).
          Last edited by xrayvision; 11-08-2009, 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I absolutely had to vote for the Knight Rider spoof.

Why?

Because I loved KR as a kid. Because Sam IS KITT and Dean IS the Hoff. Because the Impala is 5,000 better than KITT ever was (and that's me saying that even though I love KITT).

Also, because that was the one spoof I did not know about and hadn't seen any spoilers about so it was a total happy surprise for me.

So yeah, KR FTW!

Comment

The Knight Rider one was good. I loved that moment where they thought they were free and clear... but where's Sammy? Whoops! They didn't kill the trickster afterall! hahahaha!

Comment

I love the ending. I think that they tried to spoof themselves. Dean said something about wishing to get off of this TV show or something. This lends to the overshadowing of the Series Finale. Next week's episode will spoof Supernatural.

Comment

^^A little off topic, but I think that's what I like so much, well part of what I like about the show, in that it deals with some pretty heavy subject matter, but still manages to get in some digs at their own expense. For instance, when they first meet Chuck and he apologizes for them having to live through his bad writing.

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
                    ^^A little off topic, but I think that's what I like so much, well part of what I like about the show, in that it deals with some pretty heavy subject matter, but still manages to get in some digs at their own expense. For instance, when they first meet Chuck and he apologizes for them having to live through his bad writing.
                    ya i agree. love how kripke and the writers and stuff make fun of themselves and just has a good time makingthe show. think thats why the showis so great cause it feels so real since everyone are friends and really get along. will be sad when the series is over and they all have to go their seperate ways. i think the way kripke does things he should maybe make one of those Scary Movie movies. im sure he can make it feel like the first 2 were it was a spoof but actually had a plot that flowed lol. i could see him do it maybe like how Enchanted was its own movie but subtly spoofed other disney movies. kripke is good with subtly putting in refrences and spoofs in all of his episodes. you can always just be like oh thats from that movie or oh thats from that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      I absolutely had to vote for the Knight Rider spoof.

Why?

Because I loved KR as a kid. Because Sam IS KITT and Dean IS the Hoff. Because the Impala is 5,000 better than KITT ever was (and that's me saying that even though I love KITT).

Also, because that was the one spoof I did not know about and hadn't seen any spoilers about so it was a total happy surprise for me.

So yeah, KR FTW!
                      I thought I was the only one who thought Dean's mannerisms were reminiscent of the Hoff's in Knight Rider. I was planning on posting a poll asking if Dean's Hoff-like mannerisms (IMO) were the reason for the KR spoof. But now that I read your post, I think my question's been answered.

Comment

Glad to be of help! (and happy I wasn't the only one who thought that.)

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎