Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the hell is the Trickster? (multiple choice poll)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell is the Trickster? (multiple choice poll)

Vote for where you think the Trickster really is.
    Spicing things up in Hollywood by making Jon & Kate Plus the Jailbait, Overweight 28
    0%
    Inscribing anti-angel signs on Cas Jr. so Castiel can’t find it when going for a leak
    0%
    Painting War’s car pink & purple & stamping the respective My Little Pony & Hasbro logos
    0%
    Chopping up the Man Witch into a Manwich & feeding him to one very hungry Dean Winchester
    0%
    Convincing Dean he’s really an artsy-fartsy type & the Colt is really a painting (a la Jorel soap)
    0%
    Turning Bobby into a pervy purple shapeshifter named Idjit the Girl Watcher
    0%
    Unleashing Vigo the Carpathian after Zachariah has the Ghostfacers committed to an asylum
    0%
    Getting the Nobel prize committee to give Lucifer a Nobel Peace prize
    0%
    Implanting his own special Clapper in Sam to give Sam “The Clap” as he “claps on”
    0%
    Causing bedroom angst between Lucifer & Saddam by giving Lucifer a bad case of Croatoan
    0%

Lol, I voted for:

Painting War’s car pink & purple & stamping the respective My Little Pony & Hasbro logos

..... and,

Unleashing Vigo the Carpathian after Zachariah has the Ghostfacers committed to an asylum

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
      In case there are those who didn't know, Kurt Fuller who plays Zachariah had the Ghostbusters committed to a mental institution in Ghostbusters 2.

Comment

This sounds so wrong

Causing bedroom angst between Lucifer & Saddam by giving Lucifer a bad case of Croatoan

Comment

Ahaha!! LOVE the Ghost Busters 2 reference there!!!
          Kurt Fuller (who plays Zachariah) did that in the movie!

EDIT: Oh wait, I see someone already said all that

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            In case there are those who didn't know, Kurt Fuller who plays Zachariah had the Ghostbusters committed to a mental institution in Ghostbusters 2.
            'Tis why I voted for it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              This sounds so wrong

I had to throw that one in.

Comment

currently the trickster is in this new episode.

Comment

Yeah, but he has to be having some offscreen fun too while the Winchesters are trapped in his game.

Comment

Are we going to have to call this "Where the hell is Gabriel?" now?
                    Last edited by Super-ville; 11-09-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Ah, he'll always be the Trickster to me. Where the hell is the Trickster sounds better IMO.

Comment

Voted for the painting and Vigo and (can't believe I did but I did!) "clap on" ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎