Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Yes I know, but I will comment anyway. As a guy I liked it because of the spontaneity(sp?) of it. Basically just said Lois, shut up. lol and went for it.
    Thought that was pretty sweet. Finally went for what he wanted.

Comment

It was the best kiss ever when It had just went off and I was ecstatic. But then I got curious and watched the Clana kisses at the end of Turbulence and Requiem and I think Requiem was just as good, which kinda sucks in my Cloisy opinion.

Comment

the Chlark kiss in Vessel and the Clana kiss in Power are my favorite kisses, I think.

Comment

Clana kisses are the best, especially when Clark is on RED kryptonite. Actually in general RED K clark kisses are the best no matter who he kisses...they are hawt very lustful

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
            No...the Chlark one in Vessel
            sorry
            that was the best

Comment

i think people are only excited about the kiss and think it was hot because they have been looking forward to it so much that it colors their perception. I watched it and even though I hated Clana - their chemistry - especially their kisses were WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY better then this - this felt forced, and although the kiss was technically executed beautifully - it felt "staged" in every sense of the word - she was realyy going at it and even though he initiated - i didn't feel any passion from him after that first dive in - ick. Thats all i can expect though - there is virtually no depth to this Clois - its purely sexual and shallow - and thats my opinion....

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                This Kiss was so HOTTT It set my TV on Fire!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to buy a new one
                whoa me too.....I think the poll should be
                WAS YOUR TV SET ON FIRE?

I am so glad I had my Clois preparedness kit

Comment

i always thought the Clana kiss during Red was the hottest but this zoomed passed it!

Comment

I think there are some things that makes this kiss unique. The first one is the fact that it was a first kiss, where Clark wasn't hesitant at all. The second, it was passionate, even though Clark wasn't under the effect of anything. He have only see Clark kissing something close to that when he was under redK, and here, that was all Clark. Then, he grabbed her, and kissed her, just like that, because he wanted it.

For a first kiss, when there wasn't any outside influence, and on the middle of the bullpen, with all his coworkers walking in the background, I would say WOW. Unfortunatelly, it got cut, without us seeing how much longer it wait. It was, in fact, when it was starting to heat up even more.

So, all things considered (first kiss, coworkers around, no outside influence, Clark starting it), it was the hottest Clark first kiss on SV.

Comment

I liked the kiss a lot, but still think the kiss in Red was hotter.
                      And I'm a Clois fan (ex-Clana fan).

The Red-kiss was given by a Clark without restraints and was sexy as hell
                      The Crossfire kiss however had more meaning to it and was given by a Clark who was totally in controll of his feelings

So even though the red kiss was hotter which is what the poll is all about, ifI can choose a kiss for myself I'd prefer to get a Crossfire-kiss from Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Marfeic2011
                        i think people are only excited about the kiss and think it was hot because they have been looking forward to it so much that it colors their perception. I watched it and even though I hated Clana - their chemistry - especially their kisses were WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY better then this - this felt forced, and although the kiss was technically executed beautifully - it felt "staged" in every sense of the word - she was realyy going at it and even though he initiated - i didn't feel any passion from him after that first dive in - ick. Thats all i can expect though - there is virtually no depth to this Clois - its purely sexual and shallow - and thats my opinion....
                        Well I disagree about the kiss being one sided, but there's really no way to decide that - it's how you feel the chemistry e.t.c.

But as for the nature of Clark and Lois' relationship - that I can argue against. I know it's been brought up more than a few times, but I really feel the need to give some kind of explanation as to why Clois is so much more than a shallow, sexual, superficial relationship. They talk, they make each other laugh, they make each other smile - even when they can't see each other.., they're supportive, they take each other's bad points - all of this is demonstrated in that first scene. Clark knows how to handle Lois - she may be a ***** to him, she may act irrationally, but he's able to calm her down and make her smile. And it was about him caring about her, not just that he wanted to sleep with her.

Sure they are physically and sexually attracted to each other but that's only part of their relationship. They've been friends for 5 years - in all that time they never kissed (for real) but just supported each other and enjoyed each other's company, or pretended not to. You've got Clark reaching for Lois' hand in Zod - it's hardly a sexual gesture, she even pulls away because she's uncomfortable, and yet despite that she's able to open up emotionally about "heaven" and later in season 6 she talks to him about her love for Oliver, wanting his support and advice. To me this shows that they have a much deeper connection than just wanting to sleep with each other. Time and time again they've turned to the other for support - Siren, Arctic, Toxic, Instinct, Bride, Infamous e.t.c. I could go on and on.

In Roulette they had a movie night, why? Because Lois was upset and wanted Clark's support. She didn't go over to seduce him, he didn't make a move on her - he realised something was up and tried to get through to her. My mind also keeps going back to the piggy bank scene in Odyssey where she just talked him out of his frustration over Lana and gave him so great advice...

I just fail to see how a "shallow" and purely sexual relationship can have had so little sex and so much emotional depth. That was actually quite fun .

This was not an attack or "rebuttal" btw, just me saying my opinion on why I feel the Clark/Lois relationship is based on so much more than sex.
                        Last edited by ooglebug; 10-31-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ooglebug
                          Well I disagree about the kiss being one sided, but there's really no way to decide that - it's how you feel the chemistry e.t.c.
                          But as for the nature of Clark and Lois' relationship - that I can argue against. I know it's been brought up more than a few times, but I really feel the need to give some kind of explanation as to why Clois is so much more than a shallow, sexual, superficial relationship. They talk, they make each other laugh, they make each other smile - even when they can't see each other.., they're supportive, they take each other's bad points - all of this is demonstrated in that first scene. Clark knows how to handle Lois - she may be a ***** to him, she may act irrationally, but he's able to calm her down and make her smile. And it was about him caring about her, not just that he wanted to sleep with her.
                          Sure they are physically and sexually attracted to each other but that's only part of their relationship. They've been friends for 5 years - in all that time they never kissed (for real) but just supported each other and enjoyed each other's company, or pretended not to. You've got Clark reaching for Lois' hand in Zod - it's hardly a sexual gesture, she even pulls away because she's uncomfortable, and yet despite that she's able to open up emotionally about "heaven" and later in season 6 she talks to him about her love for Oliver, wanting his support and advice. To me this shows that they have a much deeper connection than just wanting to sleep with each other. Time and time again they've turned to the other for support - Siren, Arctic, Toxic, Instinct, Bride, Infamous e.t.c. I could go on and on.
                          In Roulette they had a movie night, why? Because Lois was upset and wanted Clark's support. She didn't go over to seduce him, he didn't make a move on her - he realised something was up and tried to get through to her. My mind also keeps going back to the piggy bank scene in Odyssey where she just talked him out of his frustration over Lana and gave him so great advice...

I just fail to see how a "shallow" and purely sexual relationship can have had so little sex and so much emotional depth. That was actually quite fun .

This was not an attack or "rebuttal" btw, just me saying my opinion on why I feel the Clark/Lois relationship is based on so much more than sex.
                          QFT. It's so much more!

Comment

You know, I would like to think I am fair and you all probably aren't surprised this is coming from a Chlarker, but, I didn't like it. It felt forced and made me feel uncomfortable. Not because of my shipper bias, just something about it wasn't right. Yes, Tom and Erica are two very good looking people, which should have upped the chemistry, but it didn't.

I liked there other scenes together, though I think friendship is the only way to go with them.

So, no I didn't like it, and I hope that if they do another kiss scene it will be played out more naturally.

Comment

I thought the chemistry was fantastic. Erica*TOm have had the best chemistry on this show since she first showed up. All they have to do is talk and sparks fly, just the way the interact with each other seems so natural like they are on the same page and have found their actor soul mate in each other. Im surprised they have been able to keep this going for 5years seeing as how Tom*Kristin had chemistry at the beginnig but then just seemed to get tired of the constant Clana rollercoaster. Doesnt change that they had some kick a** kisses in the first few seasons.

Comment

this is one of the best kisses ever on the show. I have loved all the clana kisses in the past and the chlark kiss in vessel was awesome as well. This one is one of the best though for three reasons.
                                1 - Clark was determined to kiss her and he did. (he took control!)
                                2 - Lois knew she was kissing Clark.
                                3 - It was HOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎