No announcement yet.

Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyanara
    i thought the chemistry was fantastic. Erica*tom have had the best chemistry on this show since she first showed up. All they have to do is talk and sparks fly, just the way the interact with each other seems so natural like they are on the same page and have found their actor soul mate in each other. Im surprised they have been able to keep this going for 5years seeing as how tom*kristin had chemistry at the beginnig but then just seemed to get tired of the constant clana rollercoaster. Doesnt change that they had some kick a** kisses in the first few seasons.
    Ita.

Comment

I also think the Chlark ones from Rush.

Comment

You should have had the Chark Vessel kiss as an option, because I was forced to choose option number 4, and I don't even like Clana.

Comment

Eh I never really liked the Chlark kisses. The Clana ones were always pretty good, minus the last season.

I still think nothing compares to this Clois kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
            No...the Chlark one in Vessel
            sorry
            Agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
              I thought the chemistry was fantastic. Erica*TOm have had the best chemistry on this show since she first showed up. All they have to do is talk and sparks fly, just the way the interact with each other seems so natural like they are on the same page and have found their actor soul mate in each other. Im surprised they have been able to keep this going for 5years seeing as how Tom*Kristin had chemistry at the beginnig but then just seemed to get tired of the constant Clana rollercoaster. Doesnt change that they had some kick a** kisses in the first few seasons.
              I agree!

Comment

I think anyone would get tired after playing the Clana one after 5 years.
                Chlark is also impressive after 8 years.

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of answer this poll was really expecting to elicit!

Chemistry is subjective. That's why shipping is subjective. Some people think Lana and Clark were smoking. For others, it was Chloe and Clark who peel paint off the walls. And for others still, Lois and Clark set the bullpen on fire.

If you're not someone who feels the chemistry, then you're not going to feel the passion behind the kiss. Whereas if you are, of course this is going to be a scene that lit your fire.

For me, I enjoyed this kiss far more than any other kiss we've ever had on Smallville. Hands down. Of course, I was also never a Clana fan and my love of Chlark had faded long before the Vessel kiss came to pass.

A better question might be, "Are there any non-Cloisers out there who thought this was the best kiss ever on Smallville?" I'd be curious to know what kisses the non-shippers out there would rank as the best.

As for me, I liked this kiss better than any other one that's been had on the show. I thought it blew Vessel out of the water in terms of personal enjoyment - because he not only initiated the kiss but he was quite clearly into it again and again as they were kissing. I would hardly expect a fan for whom Chlark lights their fire to feel the same way.

I also think that Lois and clark can top this kiss. I look forward to seeing them give it a shot.

Comment

Hells to the Yeah baby!!! It was soooo cute & so sweet & sooooo meant to be Lois's face was hilarious she kind of melted to him it was so adorable it was like a puzzle piece being put together soooo perfect

Comment

I'm a non shipper who enjoyed it.
                      My non shipping of Clois has nothing to do with chemistry...they've got it and I acknowledge it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
                        Eh I never really liked the Chlark kisses. The Clana ones were always pretty good, minus the last season.

I still think nothing compares to this Clois kiss.
                        I totally agree the Chlark kisses to me seemed so mmm like weird in some ways they seemed too pushed IMO to me Clark & Chloe will always JUST be friends. & the Clana ones were just sooooo annoying to watch I really couldn't stand watching them I mean don't get me wrong it wasn't like horrible or anything it just wasn't passionate & something you could be like "Wow that was great" & just keep replaying it.

& yeah the Clois kiss to me was just WOW!!! Soooo cute & sooooo adorable the way Clark just got fed up with Lois since she wouldn't let him talk & just kissed her was too cute. & they have such great chemistry that it made me sit up & my eyebrows lifted soooo high haha.

It was great & I am looking forward for Clark & Lois to bring more & show us what they got I am sure they can top this kiss but it was just great.....perfect something worth waiting for

Comment

This was the first real kiss between Clark and his future wife! You better believe it's special, beautiful, wonderful and in many ways, yes the best in Smallville!

Comment

I don't know... This kiss didn't really sell it to me.

Is there no other option? Cuz then otherwise I'm forced to pick the Clana option, and I didn't even like that ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                              This was the first real kiss between Clark and his future wife! You better believe it's special, beautiful, wonderful and in many ways, yes the best in Smallville!

Yup agreed plus yeah you said it it was their first "real" kiss I mean technically they have kissed before but now it wasn't because Clark was infected by Red K or Lois was cookoo or infected with lipstick haha I don't know it was just to me one of the BEST kisses actually the best kiss on SV

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                                I'm not sure what kind of answer this poll was really expecting to elicit!

Chemistry is subjective. That's why shipping is subjective. Some people think Lana and Clark were smoking. For others, it was Chloe and Clark who peel paint off the walls. And for others still, Lois and Clark set the bullpen on fire.

If you're not someone who feels the chemistry, then you're not going to feel the passion behind the kiss. Whereas if you are, of course this is going to be a scene that lit your fire.

For me, I enjoyed this kiss far more than any other kiss we've ever had on Smallville. Hands down. Of course, I was also never a Clana fan and my love of Chlark had faded long before the Vessel kiss came to pass.

A better question might be, "Are there any non-Cloisers out there who thought this was the best kiss ever on Smallville?" I'd be curious to know what kisses the non-shippers out there would rank as the best.

As for me, I liked this kiss better than any other one that's been had on the show. I thought it blew Vessel out of the water in terms of personal enjoyment - because he not only initiated the kiss but he was quite clearly into it again and again as they were kissing. I would hardly expect a fan for whom Chlark lights their fire to feel the same way.

I also think that Lois and clark can top this kiss. I look forward to seeing them give it a shot.
                                Great post and I was actually thinking about your last point. This was a FIRST kiss and I have no doubt that they will only get BETTER and BETTER!

So perhaps a better question for the poll would have also been to compare not just ALL kisses but all FIRST kisses between Clark and Lana, Clark and Alicia, Clark and Chloe, Lois and Oliver, Lois and A.C, etc. Then we could have voted on first kisses.

Witht that said, I completely agree with the rest of your post as well. Chemistry is very subjective. I've enjoyed some Clana kisses, but I've never felt the chemistry or the heat. This Clois kiss had me blushing and my whole body on fire! So obviously, my bias for Clois is doing that and I never expect for someone who feels the complete opposite way about Clois to really feel that type of heat. And that's fine. It's all just subjective and for anyone to really believe otherwise would be rather strange!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎