X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Yes?
    No?

Which is the best one you remember?
    Personally, i think this one was the best.....
    and if there was a second place.... the "Chlark" kiss in vessel was pretty good too...
    ...the ones with Clark and Lana were never this ......Perfect.
    Hell Yeah It Is! (I replayed it over and over)
    87.61%
    It was Okay, Not as good as the kiss between them in 'Hydro'
    2.70%
    No, The kisses with "Lollie" were better.
    3.38%
    No, I'm a Clana Fan.
    6.31%

No...the Chlark one in Vessel
    sorry

Comment

I personally LOVED IT! But I think it was too short, you know, they didn't show everything. I wanted to see them after their kiss and stuff...Oh well, I can't complain ;D FINALLY THEY KISSED!! HALLELUJAH!

Comment

hell yeah best kiss ever blows all others away.

Comment

Originally posted by Señorita Gómez
          I personally LOVED IT! But I think it was too short, you know, they didn't show everything. I wanted to see them after their kiss and stuff...Oh well, I can't complain ;D FINALLY THEY KISSED!! HALLELUJAH!
          Hahaha! TRUE! YES!! Clois rox my sox!

Comment

It was perfect And one of the reasons why ir was so perfect was because the kiss didn't ended

Comment

It was really very hot and at the same time sweet and passionate but Lois and Clark have so much potential that we know that they'll beat themselves the next time they lock lips.

Comment

No "other" option?

Comment

^I can't wait for another kiss

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                    No "other" option?
                    Apparently not. But here's my other option: Clalicia kisses.

Comment

^ Definetly

Comment

Clana's first real kiss at the beginning of "Calling" was pretty good, too.

Comment

Tom is awesome with all his co-stars. He has done a good job in the past but what makes this one so unbelievably, steamy hot is that the way Clark was written and he acted. He knew he loves this woman who is standing right in front of him and Lois being Lois just babbled on and then he just grabs her and kisses her. I mean when was the last time Clark was this hot, determined and sexy and was not on Red-K?

The way Tom portrayed Clark here was just amazing. Tom's been awesome with all his co-stars so I'm not going to take the credit away from him for a ship's sake by comparing his kisses because he's so great that he has awesome chemistry with everyone, but he just tried to put something extra here, i.e., making Clark the in-charge, determined, "i-want-this-and-i-have-to-do-this" Clark that we have rarely seen in the past. The result was just too hot for words.

Comment

one word to describe this kiss....Smokin'

Comment

chlark kiss in vessel was much better! the best one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry is my chlark heart)

to be honest there had been better kisses in the show...and i think that tom have had other better kisses with other actresses...like lana or alicia....

but it wqas the first one...and it was cute...will have to wait for more...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎