No announcement yet.

Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
    Tom is awesome with all his co-stars. He has done a good job in the past but what makes this one so unbelievably, steamy hot is that the way Clark was written and he acted. He knew he loves this woman who is standing right in front of him and Lois being Lois just babbled on and then he just grabs her and kisses her. I mean when was the last time Clark was this hot, determined and sexy and was not on Red-K?

The way Tom portrayed Clark here was just amazing. Tom's been awesome with all his co-stars so I'm not going to take the credit away from him for a ship's sake by comparing his kisses because he's so great that he has awesome chemistry with everyone, but he just tried to put something extra here, i.e., making Clark the in-charge, determined, "i-want-this-and-i-have-to-do-this" Clark that we have rarely seen in the past. The result was just too hot for words.
    ITA

Comment

I have to see it again before I make up my mind. I really loved the first kiss between Lana and Clark in Red. The one thing that sets this one apart though is the fact that Clark wasn't on anything, he wasn't hypnotized, he wasn't on Red K. he wasn't being "forced" into kissing, the world wasn't ending scenario.The fact that it was such a deliberate decision on his part makes it all the more special. Tom does have incredible chemistry with all of his partners, I feel he would probably have chemistry even when kissing another man, (LOL) but that's my personal bias.

Comment

Originally posted by velocity
        Going only by the quality of the kiss it was far from the best one. That's probably Clana in "Red".
        It was amazing.
        I agree with this. In the episode commentary for Red AlMiles just raved about the quality and intensity of that first Clana kiss (even if it was when Clark was under the influence of red-K). That kiss at the Talon takes it for me, but in terms of most iconic kiss, clearly this one at the DP takes the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by theloisclone
          I think the reason this one was so much better than the others- as already stated- is because Clark was a man in this kiss.
          It wasn't a hesitant cute first kiss like he's shared with Lana or Alicia.

This is a I Am a Man And I Am So In Love With You kiss
          Word. He asked himself what he wanted and the answer was Lois. So he just walked in there and kissed her, not giving a damn about whether their co-workers are watching or not. This kiss just once again showed that Clark is manliest when he's around Lois. She just brings out a maturity in him that no other woman ever has. And that's mindblowingly hot and sexy. Goodbye, mopey farmboy. Hello Superman!

Comment

Originally posted by velocity
            Going only by the quality of the kiss it was far from the best one. That's probably Clana in "Red".
            It was amazing.

I agree with you, except that is no longer the "best" one. If you take redK out of the equation, it would not have been that intense and passionate. That one used to be my best kiss memory, but it no longer is. Can't even remember it, the one in Crossfire was just THAT good!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by -Nora-
            It was hot. Not only because of the visual but because of what it meant. Clark was never this manly and it was hot as hell.

EXACTLY Nora!! This is why it blew any other kisses on the show completely off the radar. This wasn't high school crushes or hormones, or end of the world may as well get it on, or redK influenced. It was REAL and RECIPROCATED and it had so much more depth and passion behind it b/c of all that. Clark's emotional transparency in this episode as well as his confidence and all-out MANLINESS is what completely elevated this gesture above and beyond anything else we've seen with anyone else. Look at his face as he's kissing her, he isn't trying to keep her or marking territory for Oliver, he is in complete, utter bliss. He is in love and he knows it, and God help Lois, I think she might have a clue now!
            Last edited by hellokitty; 10-31-2009, 12:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Best and most anticipated kiss! This is 5 plus years in the making. TOTALLY worth the wait.

Comment

I enjoyed it. I don't know if it is the best kiss ever on the show, but it was a good moment. I might have liked it a bit more if there had been a bit more dialogue to it. Lois wouldn't shut up, and then Clark kind of just shoved himself on her. However, I did really like how Lois was shocked at first, and then just gave into her feelings. It was definitely sexy.

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I cut a Lois/Clark video together with various scenes from 4-9 including the kiss. Seeing the kiss in Crossfire, made me get the urge to cut this video together to relive old memories.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

AS kisses go i seen hotter kisses on Smallville but i know you Clois fans are hysterical.

Comment

Definitely one of the greatest kisses on Smallville, ever! It was so cool the way they had the kiss still going on after they cut to the credtis, even though I would've liked to see when they pulled apart, what kind of reactions there would've been. I am not going to complain about it though since it was incredible!

Comment

The question now is how quickly and in what way will they break them up.

Comment

^^ Eh I dont really think thats a question that matters much to me. Of course I'd like to see them onscreen for the rest of the way, but even if/when they break up it's going to be pretty anti-climactic since we all know they end up together.

Comment

why no mention of the 'crimson kisses' they were by far the hotest.
                          the phone booth
                          the office
                          against the wall in ollie penthouse.

but for the choices in this poll, this clois kiss in the DP wins.

Comment

Originally posted by tmchale1970
                            AS kisses go i seen hotter kisses on Smallville but i know you Clois fans are hysterical.
                            Yeah, you're right. When Jonathan and Martha were mackin in the hospital in Crusade, that was pretty hot.

Which, coincidentally, makes this Crossfire kiss hot as well, since it's two soulmates starting out romantically...

But, we all have different opinions.

Comment

Still replaying it! lol

Comment

It was a good kiss ... but meaningless compare to clana ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎