Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Yeah It Is! (I replayed it over and over) .

Comment

It was good better than the Hydro kiss because this time Lois knew who she was kissing.

Comment

It was the hottest kiss in the show

Comment

No way in hell was the vessal kiss better - crossfire clois blew it out of the water!
          & i agree about the kiss 'not ending' - was brilliant! I wonder if Kandor opens with them still lip-locked?

Comment

It was hot. Not only because of the visual but because of what it meant. Clark was never this manly and it was hot as hell.

Comment

Hell Yeah It Is! (I replayed it over and over)

Comment

Best kiss EVA! It was so hot! The way he kissed her and then she was with her eyes open just for brief moments, when she got surprised. Then she puts her arms around his neck and he gently puts his down on her hips *sighs* could it be more amzing?

Comment

Going only by the quality of the kiss it was far from the best one. That's probably Clana in "Red".
                  It was amazing.

Comment

I thought a few of CLana's kisses were good. The first Red K one and the one when they were sitting under the tree. This kiss was 10x better than the one in Hydro

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                      No "other" option?
                      Perhaps in some other thread buried deep somewhere on this site maybe. But in this thread, it's all about Clois kisses! (And I'm even wondering why Lollie is mentioned at this point?)

Clark stepping up to kiss his soulmate like that....just...just...just iconic perfection!

Comment

That kiss reminded why I'm so proud to be a Cloiser Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot! Oh I can't wait to see what's coming next for Lois and Clark....

Comment

Iconic, legendary, beautiful...clois

Comment

Kal and Lana. Hands down

Comment

I think the reason this one was so much better than the others- as already stated- is because Clark was a man in this kiss.
                              It wasn't a hesitant cute first kiss like he's shared with Lana or Alicia.

This is a I Am a Man And I Am So In Love With You kiss that really showed his passion and desire for the woman he dreamed of. And the fact that she didn't expect it and responded. That was mmmmm mmmmm delicious

I def got hot from it haha

Comment

This Kiss was so HOTTT It set my TV on Fire!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to buy a new one

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎