Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Look!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was Clark's way of telling Oliver, if this is what Lois wants then you better do a better job taking care of her, better than you did in Rabid, because I'm watching. Because it wasn't until Chloe gave him the pep talk that he decided to put the metal to pedal and went to the Planet and lay one on his every loving antiseptic mama.

Comment

Originally posted by Part-Time Cynic
      Going to have to watch it again but I got a feeling it was more of a "You need to be more careful because I might not always be there combined with a how did you get Lois mixed up in this kind of look" I was expecting Oliver to give him a nod of thanks and do a quick glance to check that he had her face hidden before giving Clark a get the hell out of there before she sees you nod.

I never got any vibe of ill will wished towards Oliver in that look.
      ITA... I kinda got that... 'you almost got Lois killed, you dumbass! "!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
        Mmm, I'm loving the confidence and power in that look! He knows what he can do and intends to show it!
        Clois makes Clark man up and take charge.

Comment

that look?...onne word...smoking!!!

Comment

I don't know. I really liked the scene, but the only thing missing was the "button" to the look. I mean, yeah, the glare was cool, and for a man in love AND jealous, it was justified, but it lacked the "SUPERMAN" angle. "What's that" you ask? Well, Clark should have glared at Ollie for a beat (just like he did) but then he should've flashed him a smile or a wink and a grin before Super-Speeding away. That would've been more old school SUPERMAN, and it would have been a nice way to deflate the tension that was dripping in that glare. Still, an awesome scene!

Comment

Originally posted by kalel38
              I don't know. I really liked the scene, but the only thing missing was the "button" to the look. I mean, yeah, the glare was cool, and for a man in love AND jealous, it was justified, but it lacked the "SUPERMAN" angle. "What's that" you ask? Well, Clark should have glared at Ollie for a beat (just like he did) but then he should've flashed him a smile or a wink and a grin before Super-Speeding away. That would've been more old school SUPERMAN, and it would have been a nice way to deflate the tension that was dripping in that glare. Still, an awesome scene!
              At that time for all Clark knew Ollie and Lois were back together. So a wink,smile or nod would have been out of character considering how much Clark now feels for Lois. Did you see how fast his smile dropped when Ollie started talking about his feelings to Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
                Nevermind that icy look from Clark to Ollie (which was really good BTW)...how 'bout that look Clark had when he stepped into the Daily Planet gazing at his Lois just before he approaches her and plants one on her?
                When that happened, I got this eeriest feeling, like it was Metamorphosis all over again. I almost expected The Calling's Wherever You Will Go to start playing.

On that note, can they not afford actual songs in the episodes anymore? Can't remember the last time I heard one.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                  The look that Clark gave Oliver when he caught that bullet... Now that's what I've been wanting to see. That was Superman!

What did you guys think?
                  The first time Oliver looked afraid. lol

Comment

Ollie and Clark both went against the guy rules

1) Never date your friend's ex girlfriend
                    2) If you really want to and you want to remain friends - you ask permssion
                    3) If permission is asked - if the answer is yes (which it should be) or no,both parties follow the answer -

If they want to remain friends

That scene was like them measuring each other - how amy times has it been stated thak Oliver and Clark are not even in the same league?

MHO

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎