Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for The Curious Case of Dean Winchester

Supernatural equaled its best ratings of the season in adults 18-34 (1.4 rating).

2.9 MIL viewers is what i found!!

Must have been the hot Manwitch Nice improvment SPN!!

I am glad they went up, but it might have to do with other shows being preempted by the world series. I know Bones and Fringe are both off for a bit, so that probably helped. Either way, I am glad it equaled it's best rating so far. Let's keep it Supernatural Fans!

Comment

I just saw this! So happy we were up last night. I'm not sure that the World Series being on instead of Fringe would make the numbers go up...I mean Fringe averages about 7 million or so I think and the WS got 18 million last night, so...not sure about that.

Whatever the reason, I really hope it holds next week!!

Comment

Thursday Finals!!

Supernatural
        - 2.917 million viewers
        - 1.7/3 HH
        - 1.4/3 A18-49
        - 1.5/4 A18-34
        - 1.4/4 W18-34

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
        I just saw this! So happy we were up last night. I'm not sure that the World Series being on instead of Fringe would make the numbers go up...I mean Fringe averages about 7 million or so I think and the WS got 18 million last night, so...not sure about that.

Whatever the reason, I really hope it holds next week!!
        Yeah Fringe hasn't been on for 2 weeks but returns next. *sigh* I miss it lol but anyhow I think SPN will do great, considering the content of next week's episode!!!
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-31-2009, 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎