Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    He was awesome! I liked the fact that he did some good things, like let the old man win..and wasn't a complete douche like the other witches. He wasn't so predictable as well.
    HAHA yup, he wasn't a douche for sure.

Comment

I loved that Witch guy. The Irish accent just works magic on me.

Comment

the 1st time i watched it i thought it was okay but then i watched it a second time and enjoyed i thought chad everett was really good as Dean and i really liked patrick in this episode i really felt bad for him in the end of the episode though
        Last edited by Carnagefan88; 11-01-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I gave it a 6. Loved the stuff with old!Dean and the byplay between Bobby and Dean. Patrick was an interesting villian but I felt they could have done more with him. His wife/girlfriend (did she have a name?) was a bit cookie cutter though. Near the end, when she was helping to take him down? I figured it was either because he kept cheating on her or because she was tired of living, probably because she had lost a child. Turned out to be right. Very predictable (which, sadly, the show kinda has been lately.)

I did kinda love how Sam went and played Patrick (thought he was doing his usual 'disobeying Dean' but then we found out that Dean knew about it? Now that was cool!) and how he totally faked him out. I mean, knew Sam was going to win in the end but that he used his 'tells' to bluff? Awesome!

So it was good but not great, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
            The moment Pascale Hutton's name showed up, I knew instantly who she was. I loved her as Raya. She still looks hot even after 3 years.

Besides the Dean-Bobby moment at the end where the message stressed is family, the rest of the episode was a waste. The man-witch is still out there. We knew Dean was going to Benjamin Button. Although it was great to see Bobby, it was too much of a filler.

Unfortunately xray, I don't think the Apocalypse plot will advance until the midseason finale.
            I don't know if Kripke decided to go for a 6th season and wants to spread the Apocalypse over 2 seasons. But even if he did, there's more than enough stuff he could do without having fillers or minimizing the amount of fillers and still have 2 seasons of apocalyptic plots. Let's also not forget the Croatoan virus, which according to The End, is a big thing that should be spreading soon.

Comment

I gave it a 10! Loved the interaction between bobby and dean. And Patrick won some points for showing he does have a somewhat sensitive side to him when his She-Witch asked to him to let her die. Also, Dean and Bobby being called grumpy old men by Sam. And Dean trying to hit on that young maid who politely shot him down!

Comment

It was a good episode. And Pascale Hutton looked hot.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎