No announcement yet.

Samuel and the carnival

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel and the carnival

How did he take Tracy to the carnival like he did? I thought he could just control the earth.

It probably wasn't him doing it. He has tons of people there with different abilities. One of them was most likely doing it for him.

Comment

the carnival itself is a mobile tesseract (a place that looks small on the outside, but has incredbile space on the inside, like the targus in Dr. Who!). The carnival itself could be 'someone's ability'. We don't know yet. Samuel's power rocks, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

The carnival seems to show up whenever it's needed like when Samuel helped Sylar get away from the cops a few weeks ago..
        Last edited by Karafan1; 10-27-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Atleast he killed evil people and not good people. Those cops were evil. I kept thinking why Noah did'nt just call Matt to brain wash the cops

Comment

I thought the Hatian but then Tracy showed up?

Comment

He loves tracy and is trying to impress her probably. That is why the "don't call me again" line.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                the carnival itself is a mobile tesseract (a place that looks small on the outside, but has incredbile space on the inside, like the targus in Dr. Who!). The carnival itself could be 'someone's ability'. We don't know yet. Samuel's power rocks, he's a force to be reckoned with.
                Please tell me that pun was unintended...or tell me it was intended...either way, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                  Its Tardis. It stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Although actually the name was made up because it sounds like "tardie" as in late, because it is a time machine and at least in the early days never seemed to work right. The acronym was retconned later on.

Anyway, what I reckon is that the old guy with the breathing tube in his nose (the guy Samuel went to to ask him to "send him back" so he could meet Hiro) is the one who has the power to move the entire Carnival in space and time. If you think about it, Samuel didn't just travel back 14 years to meet Hiro, he brought the carnival with him. The carnival that young Hiro went to, which was the reason present Hiro went there, which is why the carnival was there... my brain hurts.

So the reason Tracy just appeared there I reckon is because the old guy was able to swoop her up in transit.

Comment

Samuel said something like he could sense when people join the carnival.
                    I'm not sure what that was about.

Comment

So its the room of requirement from Harry Potter?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎