No announcement yet.

could'nt the boy just heal his parents

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could'nt the boy just heal his parents

I know he killed his parents with his powers but can't he just use his healing powers to bring them back?

No, because he had his memory erased by HRG and the Hatian, so he didnt even know what was going on and why they were dying. His powers started acting out oddly, in reverse. The whole plot was a bit odd, i dont know why all of a sudden his powers went from killing his family to healing Peter when needed, but w/e...I dont think he could bring the parent back from the dead?

Im not a fan of these characters with healing powers to begin with, they dont know how to write it properly imo, and it just creates plot holes.

Comment

What i think kp1984 means is that now that he can heal, why dont he do it now. He healed Peter. He can heal them to then now that he knows how to heal.

Comment

Because he can't heal dead people. They still have to have some life in them. HRG explained that.

Comment

Oh ye. Now I remember.

Comment

I think it's cool this healing having a different stage or evolution to it. This way it has an offensive attack as well as defensive(healing others). Apparently people with abilities starts out with them being uncontrollable and in this case his powers evolved or took a different path he can give life or take life (only when the subject is alive) although he couldn't control it and never could because he was scared. But I'm sure Claire's blood would of brought them back to life haha.

I wonder how long Peter is going to hold on this power and will we see him heal lotsa people and also hurt the badies.

Comment

Claire can bring back dead people but I think healers can only heal the living. Otherwise they could go to a graveyard and create a very messed up world. Also funny as how he is the only healer now with probably thousands of heroes out there.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎