Collapse
No announcement yet.

BQM, what happened?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BQM delivered another great episode. I think they're implying this is a graduation episode for Clark from BDA status. The echos leading in to that scene at the club, and then you see Clark being smart and all that.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm finding staying away from the boards more is having a great effect on my enjoyment levels

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
        Am I the only one who is a little disappointed? The beginning of the episode started out so great with so much Clois, and then it just got worse... I'll admit, it got better at that last scene, but still...
        You're not alone. Something was off. The last few scenes were good.

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
        I said straight after it ended, Rabid was MILES better.
        Definitely.
        Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 10-16-2009, 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
          I thought it was a good episode, maybe not his best but BQM generally writes Clark well
          No arguments there and I still consider him one of the best writers.

While he also wrote Clark well in Committed, Bulletproof and Hex, I genuinely enjoyed all episodes. This one... not so much. I found it very average but at the same time disapointing.

Comment

It was a good episode... not his best... but a good one...

IMO it helps move all the characters forward... the blur/clark... lois... ollie... tess.. it pushed the toyman character more into what it becomes in the mythos... hints metallo's return.... and even shows some chloe moments...

not perfect... but good...

Comment

Originally posted by Selina
              No arguments there and I still consider him one of the best writers.

While he also wrote Clark well in Committed, Bulletproof and Hex, I genuinely enjoyed all episodes. This one... not so much. I found it very average but at the same time disapointing.
              I THINK i know what was off for me.
              I'm gonna fully touch on it in my review and see if anyone agrees with me.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                I guess I'll have to. It usually takes me two or three times to really figure out how I feel about an episode.
                Trust me. This was a good episode. Everything was spot on and it left an opening for 2 GREAT villains to return.... Metallo and Toyman... why else would Tess be interested in the Krypto heart... unless.... she has John Corben's body somewhere perhaps?

Comment

Bryan still writes Clark the best, hands down. I was loving him in this episode.

But a lot of other things felt kinda off to me. I am loving the movie look of this season however. The show has definitely gown up, I'll say that.

Comment

Originally posted by rkx
                    It was a good episode... not his best... but a good one...

IMO it helps move all the characters forward... the blur/clark... lois... ollie... tess.. it pushed the toyman character more into what it becomes in the mythos... hints metallo's return.... and even shows some chloe moments...

not perfect... but good...
                    You are right. The characters especially Clark did get that push forward that they needed.

Comment

Agreed Morrigan... Guys... we're definitely not in Kansas anymore... and that's a GOOD thing...

Comment

Clois was great, and then we didn't get to see the date and instead had to watch mopey Oliver, which was OK, but not if you're jumping out of your chair wanting to see the Clois first date, it's hard to think of anything else. I was hoping they would go on a date, and something would happen on the date.

Next week looks pretty good, I'll have to remind myself to calm down until Crossfire. But I can't help it, I just want Clois, Clois and more Clois. I'd love to see them solve the crimes together. That's why Rabid was such a good episode. IMO.
                        Last edited by curiosity; 10-16-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

What's BQM? I'm stumped.

Comment

I thought it was good but between audio problems and excessive talking in the room I was watching the episode in (which really annoys me), I was confused with what was happening.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                            What's BQM? I'm stumped.
                            Bryan Q Miller, the writer.
                            Last edited by xrayvision; 10-16-2009, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                              What's BQM? I'm stumped.
                              Brian Q. Miller - the guy who wrote the episode

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
                                Clois was great, and then we didn't get to see the date and instead had to watch Oliver act mope, which if you're jumping out of your chair wanting to see the Clois first date, it's hard to think of anything else. I was hoping they would go on a date, and something would happen on the date.

Next week looks pretty good, I'll have to remind myself to calm down until Crossfire. But I can't help it, I just want Clois, Clois and more Clois. I'd love to see them solve the crimes together. That's why Rabid was such a good episode. IMO.
                                Thing is, based on the spoilers, we ALREADY knew he'd be standing her up weeks in advance. Hence, why he probably just goes [SPOILER]for the kiss[/SPOILER]... to show that he is in fact interested... they had some really sweet moments tonight. Okay.. enough chatting... going to re-watch
                                Last edited by Lilah; 10-16-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎