Quotes in Echo

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the 'Ok I love you' about the dougnut! Second week in a row where Lois ever so casually lets an 'i love you' slip. Always about food :P

Loved the end scene, 'hypothetically speaking' , 'remember what the general always says...' 'Hot stuff' and of course 'Hellooo Sailor!'

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
      Hi guys!
      I´m kinda nedding some help here. I eed someone to write down the whole dialogue between Clois in the very ending of the ep, at the Planet.
      The thing is I´m not american and my English is just normal..
      btw this ep was really hard for me to understand the lines, diferently from the preview ones that were quite easy fo me to understand...
      if anyone could help me to understand that final lines I´ll be very thankful!

btw I loved every quote above especially this one:
      Lois - hello saylor lol
      Lol, that was my problem, too. I was having a hard time getting into their conversations because the script is a little complicated this time, especially for a non-native English speaker like me. I need to see the script somewhere.

Comment

Hello Sailor and hot stuff.

6 1/2 feet of handsome...

Kick his ass.

As loud as Lois is, I don't think even she can speak with her mouth shut.

You may have given up on Oliver Queen but I havent (something like that by Clark)

Clark and Lois vs. the world.

Comment

Can anybody tell me what Lois said in this scene:

Is was towards the beginning when Clark knew he could read Lois's thoughts and they were in the DP and they were talking about a story, then Lois said something in her head and Clark was like "yea your probably right" responding to what she was thinking. What was it that she was thinking? It was hard to hear.

Hope that wasnt a confusing question, but I have listened to that part a bunch of times and I cant make it out.

Thanks

Comment

Clark: Guess i'm not ready to fly solo just yet
            Lois: The sky is a big place
            nice foreshadowing to when he becomes superman.

Comment

I loooved this one:

Lois: Clark! You can't get rid of me that easily... I have the internet on my phone!
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                Can anybody tell me what Lois said in this scene:

Is was towards the beginning when Clark knew he could read Lois's thoughts and they were in the DP and they were talking about a story, then Lois said something in her head and Clark was like "yea your probably right" responding to what she was thinking. What was it that she was thinking? It was hard to hear.

Hope that wasnt a confusing question, but I have listened to that part a bunch of times and I cant make it out.

Thanks

I need to watch it again but i believe it was something like "if you can get oliver to come out of hiding"

Edit: That will only matter if olly suddenly gave a crap
                Last edited by SuperJoeLL; 10-17-2009, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJoeLL
                  I need to watch it again but i believe it was something like "if you can get oliver to come out of hiding"
                  Wow it was about Oliver??!! I couldnt hear a word of it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                    Tess: Leave Oliver the hell alone. *shoots Toyman* Pretty please?
                    Pure gold.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                      Wow it was about Oliver??!! I couldnt hear a word of it. Thanks
                      yes it was and i think it was: That will only matter if olly suddenly gave a crap

Comment

Lois: -Almost hits Clark with her car- Did I miss him?
                        Clark: If by him you mean me, then barely.
                        Lois: No, the blur.
                        Loved this one!

I also loved the "Thanks Dad" from Clark.

Tess: Leave Oliver the hell alone. *shoots Toyman* Pretty please?
                        Especially loved this one. Tess is so BA. Love her character!

Of course, I loved all the Lois comments: "Hot Stuff", "Hello Sailor!", the underwear dialogue in her head. All good stuff!

Comment

Clark: We could probably still get tickets to the monster truck rally down at the coliseum. It doesn't start for a few more hours.
                          Lois' thoughts: Shut UP!

I loved that!

Comment

Originally posted by dalbajr
                            I think this line was thrown in there because it has been mentioned in several
                            interviews that ED has almost hit TW with her car several times. That is the first thing I thought when I saw and head that line.
                            Really? Wow, ED needs to renew her license!

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                            Clark and Lois vs. the world.
                            Loved this one!

Originally posted by ooglebug
                            Lois: Clark! You can't get rid of me that easily... I have the internet on my phone!
                            LOL
                            LMFAO.

I love all of Clark/Lois quotes together. Seriously, they have the best quotes.

Comment

I almost forgot this one by Chloe to Clark:

"...you've been rifling through Lois' brain like you lost your keys in there.."

Comment

"Leave Oliver...the hell alone." BANG

"Pretty please?"

BAHAHAHAHA! LOVED it!

~K

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎