This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh goodness... im watching it again

Comment

• i'll watch it again...but i agree, the Toyman part was a little bit of a let down for me...it was good but could have been better...the best part with him was with Tess IMO..

Comment

• Wonderful episode. Tess is scary this season!

Comment

• HOLY CRAP!! This episode had me disturbing the entire boys dormitory!!!! AWESOMENESS Wow, I mean this episode had it all: the dialogue, the acting, the music, the camera shots... Ahhhh they just keep getting better with every one! Tess and Oliver at the bar, Chloe in her few short appearances, Clark and Oliver on the balcony, Tess and Toyman interrogation, LOIS and CLARK all over the place! Phew! Excited for next week and the introduction of new characters.

Comment

• 1 hour 33 minutes!! Go Westcoast Go!!

Comment

• How many others had the DVR fail during Smallville?

I went to back up on a scene and it wasn't working, so I checked the DVR and it only recorded one minute of the episode, the HD channel for CW crapped out

Comment

• Oh man that sucks. I hope my DVR doesn't kaput on me. Its been faithful for the past three weeks. Go DVR go!!!

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

1 hour 1 minute!! and counting...
                Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 10-16-2009, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• 26 more minutes!!!

Comment

• 4 more minutes!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Ahhh 3 mintues! I don't care about Gossip Girl! Or Milkquarius!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

1 minute!!! Oh...San Diego commercial you keep me in suspense...wow, this is sad..I can't believe I'm actually ...Ahh...GoodbyE!!!
                    Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 10-16-2009, 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by tippership commander
                      Toyman says "Oliver QUeen wears make-up. . Toyman says Oliver Queen cries his way through-------- nvmd, wrong show
                      Haha..loved that episode.

Originally posted by STFanatic
                      How many others had the DVR fail during Smallville?

I went to back up on a scene and it wasn't working, so I checked the DVR and it only recorded one minute of the episode, the HD channel for CW crapped out
                      Not before Smallville but after yeah. This is the fourth time I had to go change my dvr. I went and got cable again before the season started. I hope it lasts this time.

Yay!!! it started.
                      Last edited by clois38; 10-16-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• oh you guys were right the donut parts were amazing!! and "oh my god ..is clark kent asking me out on a date? a date date?" and what she said after he asked her to the monster truck rally!

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

oh the Clois is making me gush!!! Oh..happiness!
                        Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 10-16-2009, 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by BohoRoohaha
                          oh you guys were right the donut parts were amazing!! and "oh my god ..is clark kent asking me out on a date? a date date?" and what she said after he asked her to the monster truck rally!

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

oh the Clois is making me gush!!! Oh..happiness!

I know. Isn't it just wonderful!! *gushes along*

I just melted on the last scene with Lois and Clark.
                          Last edited by clois38; 10-16-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• "Toyman says..." ...really? And oh poor Lois! Stupid Clark...

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

oh Oliver!!! but was it real? I mean did he really want to wait til everyone left...or was it just a cover for wanting to kill himself? and not being able to admit it?
                            Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 10-16-2009, 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎