No announcement yet.

"Lolliver" is gross.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lolliver" is gross.

I now understand why Oliver had the picture of Lois in his wallet.... 'because he was reminiscent of the good old days of being with Lois.' But it seems odd he'd have a picture of her to me anyway because he's such a playboy...it just seems unlikely he'd hold on to something that was SOooooo TWO SEASONS AGO!!!!! especially since he practically set her up for Clark by dumping her even though she knew his secret, then encouraging her to go for clark at Chole's wedding!! and NOW he's regretting it! this is just frustrating....
    Last edited by MrsLoisKent; 10-14-2009, 08:06 AM.

yea im not a fan of oliver this season so far

Comment

Man, I think this is too far........and Lollie have chemistry, it's just their relationship is over, Olli is lost, and remember how good it was with Lois, he did not miss her, misses how well they were , and that isn't love, and,if really Olli was in love with Lois again, she is in love with Clark, and Olli have to go ahead with or without it, but one thing is certain, Olli always have to Lois as a friend .

Comment

Well, I don't think Lollie is "gross".

Comment

He still likes her a lot, what's gross. plus now he sees her Jones-ing for Clark.now that will stir up some feelings

Comment

Ya, I def think he's going back to her, because it was the last time he was happy and he realizes he took her for granted. I hope it doesn't go on too long. And the moping around is getting old too.

Comment

Oliver should have a fling with Chloe...since they miss Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                oliver should have a fling with chloe...since they miss jimmy.

ita!:d

Comment

I don't think Lollie is gross. I think it's sweet. He was struck speechless when he first met her (and that's saying alot considering how glib Ollie is) and when they broke up... he anticipated regretting it.

Comment

I do not think ollie having feelings for Lois is gross but i would rather see Oliver put on the green suit and kick some butt.

Comment

I can't speak about what's going on this season, as I'm not watching anymore, but Lollie was hot as a tea kettle when they were together, I can understand why he misses those days

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLoisKent
                        I now understand why Oliver had the picture of Lois in his wallet.... 'because he was reminiscent of the good old days of being with Lois.' But it seems odd he'd have a picture of her to me anyway because he's such a playboy...it just seems unlikely he'd hold on to something that was SOooooo TWO SEASONS AGO!!!!! especially since he practically set her up for Clark by dumping her even though she knew his secret, then encouraging her to go for clark at Chole's wedding!! and NOW he's regretting it! this is just frustrating....

Unfortunately, this is what can happen in real life. Feelings are not simply forgotten.

The way we react, is not set to a formula

Comment

Originally posted by Fawbish
                          Unfortunately, this is what can happen in real life. Feelings are not simply forgotten.

The way we react, is not set to a formula
                          aww! i love you're response! so clear. thanks.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                          I don't think Lollie is gross. I think it's sweet. He was struck speechless when he first met her (and that's saying alot considering how glib Ollie is) and when they broke up... he anticipated regretting it.
                          Yeah....you're right.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                          Oliver should have a fling with Chloe...since they miss Jimmy.
                          YES! i'd at least like to see them happy!!
                          Last edited by MrsLoisKent; 10-15-2009, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by RedKalEL
                            yea im not a fan of oliver this season so far
                            I never was a fan of his. I only liked him in season 7 since he made only 1 appearance & was likable in Siren. I hate how he acts towards Clark. He doesn't belong on this show as a main character. Jimmy should be on instead.

The last interesting thing they did with him was the Ollie-Tess plot last season. I was really wondering what would happen after the deal to take over Luthorcorp went through. They really screwed that up though.

Comment

Lollie was NOT gross. He missed her even though he told her to move on in Bride but I always loved Lollie...until Clois of course

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎