• Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it good or bad? hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
      is it good or bad? hahah
      I think its good so far.
      Its round about the same amount we've had since Savior...

Comment

its good its still beating fox's friday nights and holding in low 2millions like the rest of CW shows besides VD.

Comment

Well,it doesnt seem so good to me

Comment

Smallville was number #3 last night in the 18-49 demo's.

Comment

why sho wicked lois. sure its not scoring the mid 3millions it had on thursdays. But friday nights is a whole diffrent night and competiton. Heck look at law and order/ghostwhisperer/medium are only scoring 6-8million viewers for the night and cw is beating out fox's fridays. So we know as long as it keeps in the two million range and is around the same ratings wise with the other cw shows its all good from the cw viewpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                is it good or bad? hahah
                I think 3 mil. and more would be good ... this is bad for me because last year Toxic has 4,05 mil

but superspider02 has right .. fridays are not the same as thursdays

Comment

It was 2.39 at metallo. So, this doesn't sound so good to me.

Comment

Monday we should get the live+7 ratings for Savior. Then we'll have a better idea how many people are watching. It may not matter to the advertisers, but it will give us a better idea how the move to Friday affected viewership.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                      finals were 2.238 million, 2.39 was with the NYC market

Comment

Originally posted by LorelaiG
                        finals were 2.238 million, 2.39 was with the NYC market
                        What difference does it make? Cause I don't understand the whole with ratings stuff and so on.

Comment

Rabid is #18 right now in Itunes!

Comment

yes we still dont have the live +7 numbers yet and that factors in too, along with itunes/cwtv.com viewing and all that. Its a top seller on itunes, sells great on dvd/bluray. Sure we wish it was still thursdays with its 3-4million viewers. But thursdays is a very strong competition night with survivor, and all the other shows and sure the show did great there then and probably would be the same today if it was there. But like i and others have said for weeks, fridays is a whole different night and whole different competition. Sure low two millions suck for us fans, but as long as it holds 2millions and is in simular standing to the rest of the cw shows its all good. Heck its the 3rd top show of the network under vd/sn still.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                              Not quite, its final was 2.24 (the overnights wrongly included ratings from a sportcast in New York).

Smallville definitely increased its rating share last night, so the CW will be extremely happy with that (as its the highest they've ranked with anything this week), and it might have increased viewers too (depends on the finals).

As there weren't any pre-emptions last night, SV's final number will probably remain around the same, so yes, it increased. After the awesomeness of last night's episode, I hope next week it gets over 2.5M, from hype and awareness.

Comment

Its not the 2.5 mil i hoped, but it was nearly 3.4 .
                                As long as it keeps in the 2 millions, I think we'll be ok...
                                I really think there needs to be some sort of petition to move Smallville back to thursdays. Everyone will be happy all round as the ratings will go up, and because of the ratings means more advertising = more money for the CW. Seriousley, it's not hard, what on earth is that Dawn woman on?!

EDIT
                                I mean 2.4... see im getting mixed up with the old days, when we were pulling in at least 3 mil a week lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎