Television Ratings for "Rabid"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea the whole friday move was stupid. heck they could have at least paired the show with reruns of better rated shows then top model hell put returns of vampire diaries or supernatural in its place and smallville probably would be pulling 3millionish in ratings. But we do know as long as its in 2millions range like the rest of the cw shows minus vampire diaries still scoring 3millions range the CW is happy with the show. Plus still its been doing better then anything they have had on fridays since dropping smackdown.

Comment

Originally posted by defond

It will prabably be around 2.3 maybe a little more or less. I dont know. I hope 1 Billion though
      hahaha ... I am hoping with you

and I think about 2,5 mil

Comment

2.5 million...maybe 2.6...The episode was really good so I'm more than happy.

Comment

As long as we are doing better than Dollhouse (even though it on a different timeslot), I'm happy.lol.

Comment

when will we find out ratings?
            & as i stated earlier: 2.5 - minimum!

Comment

Comment

This episode was amazing. Whoever didn't watch it surely missed out!

Here's to hoping for 3 MILL.

Comment

I'll say 2.2-2.4 mil

as long as the numbers stay consistently in the mid to low 2 million range then i don't see any probs.

Comment

When does it come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                      When does it come out?
                      I wish i knew!

Comment

Were the playoffs for baseball on last night? SV didn't preempted again did it?
                        Given the general trend, I'd say another 100 000 decrease from last week.

2.1-2.2 million.

Comment

There were no pre-emptions for last night. I'm hoping for at least 2.5-2.7m!

By the way Rabid was just added on Itunes!

The link:

This modern retelling of the Superman mythology blends realism, adventure, and emotion into an exciting action series. Years ago, a meteor shower rain…

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
                            It has to be low based on the low number of posts on the Rabid episode. On good episodes last year we'd have ten pages of posts and we're going on three hours after the show and there just aren't many posts.
                            I didn't get home til 2 am and that's when I started watching. Its Friday night, as much as I want to watch Smallville live, I'm committed to something Friday nights at 8 pm and last night we all went out for one of the team mate's birthday to watch Couples Retreat. So if I, a devoted Smallville fan who comes on the boards after EVERY episode couldn't, I can just imagine how many other people had prior engagements during or after last night's episode and opted to stay out of the boards for the night...

Comment

So 2.3 Million viewers for latest ep!

8:00 CBS Ghost Whisperer 2.1/7 8.60
                              NBC Law & Order 1.5/6 7.23
                              CW Smallville 1.0/3 2.30
                              ABC FlashForward (R) 0.8/3 3.11
                              FOX Brothers 0.8/3 2.35

Comment

well the overnight numbers are in from tvbythenumers rating site and rabid last night scored a 2.30 million viewers. so it looks like the show is stablizing around the low 2millions like the rest of the cw shows minus VD.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎