Paris Hilton.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chole_fan
    She was good, not great but good.

I agree...I think we all had such low expectations we were shocked and surprised when she didn't suck out loud!

Although I do think it was funnier because it was her. I don't think it would have played nearly as well with someone else...except maybe Lindsay Lohan. You just have to have that public persona in place for a parody like that to work.
    I totally agree. It was kinda of actually funny it was really her.

Comment

I never thought I'd catch myself saying this, but I actually liked her and found her hilarious. A pretty ballsy move to star as herself, playing a pagan god who had taken her form etc.

Of course she was nothing special (unless you count 'special guest star' in the opening titles), but still, she was good.

Comment

They seem to make fun of Jared's past acting experiences, haha.

Wonder if they'll bring up Friday the 13th next.

Comment

Is it just me or did Jared enjoy killing Paris Hilton way to much? I heard a rumor dating back to the days of House of Wax,that Paris had a crush on Jared.But Jared wasn't too crazy about it and denied the whole thing,and that it annoyed him. How people would think anything could happen between them.

I agree Paris' performance was seriously lacking ,this explains why so many people hate her.She got into the celeb status not by working her butt off,but by just going to parties.And a sex tape being leaked I was happy that she wasn't the focus of the episode with limited screentime. Again i'm glad I trusted Kripke on this one he showed us a decapitated Paris,and a mention that the real Paris would be arrested. Something tells me that was a nod to Paris' real time jail time. At least in the Supernatural mythology Paris Hilton will be behind bars for a very long time.

Comment

The best part was indeed where she got her head chopped off, I'm sure that even all her fans were pleased to see that!

Comment

I thought Sam was going for one clean axe chop, but no, he kept going, and going, and going. Laughed so hard on how they went overboard with the blood splattering all over the face.

The house of wax reference was pretty funny too.

Comment

She actually did really well, and the irony of what she was saying made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                  She was good, not great but good.

I agree...I think we all had such low expectations we were shocked and surprised when she didn't suck out loud!

Although I do think it was funnier because it was her. I don't think it would have played nearly as well with someone else...except maybe Lindsay Lohan. You just have to have that public persona in place for a parody like that to work.
                  I think Miley Cyrus would have worked just as well, if not better
                  Or maybe even Daniel Radcliffe?

Comment

Miley Cyrus would have been a riot!

Comment

You know, I was actually expecting a lot worse from her. But somehow, she really did come through. Although I will agree it was nothing special. I can't, however, see anyone else filling that spot. She made puns on herself, like the "little dogs and spray tans" bit. Which I don't think any other actress could have made as funny, because, I mean, it's Paris Hilton. And no offense to any Paris fans, but she's kind of a dumb person, and I think it just made her all the funnier.
                      Although, I have to say, would a Pagan god really be saying the things that she said?
                      I thought it only took the form of the person, not the limited, and valley girl vocabulary.
                      I think it would've been almost even funnier for her to talk like a normal person.

Just my two cents. :]
                      Over all, not a great guest star, but also, not terrible.
                      Great episode though, really lightened the mood a lot. and it needed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎