X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes in Fallen Idol

put your favorite ones here.

Paris: That's hot.

Haven't seen it yet but my spidey sense knows she will say that. Poor girl has a very limited vocabulary after all, lol.

Comment

^ You know she'll say it!

Comment

i hope she gets stabbed and says "Thats Not..."

Comment

Dean as he tries on Lincoln's hat: "Four score and seven years ago, I had a funny hat."

Paris/god: "You people use to have old religion. Now you have US Weekly."

Comment

So many good ones...

"Couldn't you have been a fan of someone cool. Really, Ghandi?"

"Okay baby I'm not gonna hurt you so don't hurt me"

"4 score and 7 years ago I had a really funny hat"

"What do celebrities have besides small dogs and spray tans"

Comment

"I never saw House of Wax"

Comment

I'll need to rewatch to list all my favorites, and there were a few... but here's a couple off the top of my head;

Dean *running in to help Sam* - "Is that Ghandi?! Dude's squirrely!"
                Sam *getting choked and needing stuff burned* - "Dean!"
                ----
                Sam - "Guy died of a gunshot wound to the head. No gun, no gunpowder, and no bullet."
                Sheriff - "There's gotta be a reasonable explanation. There always is."
                Dean - "Well then what's you're reasonable explanation?"
                Sheriff *lowers voice to a whisper and looks around* - "Professional killer."
                Sam - "Come again?"
                Sheriff - "Well CIA, NSA; one of those trained assassins. Like in Michael Clayton."
                Dean - "Riiight." *looks at Sam with a "are you kidding me!?" look*
                Sheriff - "You're welcome to look around, but these guys don't leave fingerprints."
                Sam - "Mind if we talk with the witness?"
                Sheriff - "Be my guest. But she's not making any sense! And she's not making any sense in Spanish either."
                Dean - "Riiiight."
                Last edited by SVfan26; 10-08-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Dean to Sam: "Just when I thought you couldn't get any geekier..."

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26

Sam - "Guy died of a gunshot wound to the head. No gun, no gunpowder, and no bullet."
                    Sam - "Come again?"
                    Sheriff - "Well CIA, NSA; one of those trained assassins. Like in Michael Clayton."
                    Sheriff - "You're welcome to look around, but these guys don't leave fingerprints."
                    Sheriff - "Be my guest. But she's not making any sense! And she's not making any sense in Spanish either."
                    Dean - "Riiiight."
                    Totally awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                      I'll need to rewatch to list all my favorites, and there were a few... but here's a couple off the top of my head;

Dean *running in to help Sam* - "Is that Ghandi?! Dude's squirrely!"
                      Sam *getting choked and needing stuff burned* - "Dean!"
                      ----
                      Sam - "Come again?"
                      Dean - "Riiiight."

That whole exchange was classic. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!

Comment

When Dean said "I've never seen House of Wax", and they just had to have Sam look over, haha.

Comment

Dean: So either Paris Hilton is a homicidal maniac or...
                          Sam: We missed something.

The old favourite 'we missed something'! haha love it

Comment

Again, aside from those already quoted:

Dean: "I'm sure the Apocalypse will still be there when we get back."

Dean: "Well, I guess I just made your afternoon."

Dean: "World's smallest violin, pal I spent the afternoon up Christine's skirt."

Consuela: "Abraham Lincoln kill Mr. Hill!"

Dean: "Famous ghosts?"
                            Sam: "Maybe."
                            Dean: "Well, that's just silly."

Sam: "Hey, Ghandi was a great man."
                            Dean: "Yeah, for a Smurf."

Dean: "Whatever floats your boat" (I squeed over this because I constantly quote Michael Shanks saying this!)

Dean: "I'll go grab East of Eden's keychain."

Dean: "Let me get this straight. You're ultimate hero was not only a short man in diapers, he was also a 'fruitarian'?"

Dean: "Let's go. Chop, chop."

Sam: "This isn't going to work. Us. You, me--together."

Sam: You're gonna have to let me grow up for starters."

Dean: "I hope you washed your hands."

Dean: "It gets better. Sheriff's put an APB out on Paris Hilton."

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎