• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Acceptance"

TV Ratings for "Acceptance"

5.41 million

Comment

NBC- Heroes~ 2.3/6 ~5.41mil.

Not good, but if Heroes can keep their 18-49yrs. demo above 2. It may save them from cancellation.

Comment

Man that's just too bad really. Just think...this show used to average just over 10mil at one point.

Comment

Well, I blame the writers. They just bit off more than they could chew, and threw in so much stuff. It's overwhelming. Plus, they took super Peter away and seem to be slowly killing Hiro, while simultaneously shoving this annoying "I wanna be normal" Claire story down our throats. They need to go back to the beginning and try and remember why that first season was so darn good.

Comment

Its a steady and sadly for NBC one of their best drama ratings and maybe top ten rating for the network. I think Chuck's ratings are going to be the determining factor more then anything else. If I were NBC, I would not cancel due to the lack of steady ratings for the rest of the week. Plus, its going up against CBS Juggernaut line-up as well as Monday Night Football which was the highest rated cable show ever. I am actually surprised it stayed that way. You also have to take in the fact that it changed times which is always going to cause a rating loss. If they cancel it due to the poor rating, I think they will find it hard for any new show get the rating Heroes gets plus NBC needs all the help it can get right now.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎