No announcement yet.

Nathan/Peter scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan/Peter scene

Nathan shows Peter that he has tk and all Peter can say is cool. I would have thought he would have known right away that it was really Sylar since he knew about the shapeshifting power.

i agree , but peter saw sylar dead remember, he its gonna be super pissed when he found out, what moomy will say. oops & them call the haitian

Comment

Sylar Scene

Sylar has the power to view the history of objects, so shouldn't he see what has happened to him when he touched Angela Petreli's hand?

Comment

Originally posted by oxyale
        Sylar has the power to view the history of objects, so shouldn't he see what has happened to him when he touched Angela Petreli's hand?
        Yup. Another loophole. Someone mentioned how asinine that ability is. If it applies to articles of clothing, only logic dictates that it should also apply to handshakes. Heroes is moving the goalposts in the middle of the game. He shook "Liam's" (The President's advisor) hand and immediately knew his history in the season 3 finale, but it doesn't work for Angela. UNless with her clairvoyence, she forseen that Sylathan would touch her and know right away, so she took proper precautions, but that's a stretch.

IMO since Peter thought it was "cool", he should've touched his brother and taken an ability. Boy would he be suprised!

Comment

I wonder if Claire would think he's Sylar if she saw him use TK.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎