Glee Fan Art (open to all artists)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys... I have new art... gonna post it at k-site first since i don't want to get this up anywhere else until the fic that goes with it gets posted... at least a chapter of it anyway.

So this is the cartoon version of our favourite drama queen.

This is actually supposed to be set in the future when Rachel becomes a star. It's actually based on a fic I haven't posted yet called 'Talents That Can't Be Put on a Resume'. The outfit Rachel is wearing is what she wears in chapter 1.

Rachel is of course older in the fic but i kinda messed up the head and made it bigger than her body so she ends up looking younger (and yes, I'm fully aware of the irony of drawing Rachel and accidentally ending up with a big head). Anyway I hope that i did alright and that it actually looks like Rachel enough. I made her nose and mouth bigger than the ones on the average anime, but i can only do so much without making the whole face look weird since it is supposed to be anime style. And of course, there's the star of David necklace which she only wore in Puck's sex fantasy, but still, i thought it might make it clearer who she was in the pic since i couldn't get it to look that much like her.

Obviously, i'm a better graphics artist than I am with an actual pencil. Still, gotta try to get better right?
    Last edited by Daddylion; 08-13-2010, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luna172004
      Hey, guys) Just wanted to share with you some Glee art I made, it's not banners or walls, just some pieces I did for my tumblr page, hope you'll like it)

*_______________________________________*

and all the arts are gorgeous guys!!!

Comment

And here's Quinn, also from my fic Talents that Can't be Put on a Resume. It's a fic where Quinn is a professional killer (with close ties to the Russian mafia). Though she's the main character i ended up drawing Rachel first... anyway hope you guys like this.

The fic isn't posted yet because i don't intend to post until I finish chapter 2.

Comment

Awesome GLEE stuff everybody! I really love this show.
          I may even be inspired to do some Glee Comedy Art, or some wallpaper & avatars.

Comment

Okay, 3 scenes from last weeks "Britney" episode...

Comment

I love that Sue one Randy. It was hilarious when she said it.

Here's a few I made feel free to snag

Comment

Ooo love the animations Novak, i love rachel's face in the third one, first row. And Back in Red is totally awesome!!

I also like the first two, and that pic you used of Rachel pouting, she looks so cute.

And this isn't art, but i made a list of my top 25 favourite het ships and this was the pic i used.

Puckleberry is no. 2 btw... The list is on my lj here

Comment

Since Mark Salling is a hit *hot* dude, this may not be "Glee" material, but I did this "edit request" for a friend...

Comment

Hay guys! Just made these Please Credit, Comment. You can check out my art thread too.

Last edited by Embraceurside; 02-06-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

^^ nice

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonjunkie
                        ^^ nice
                        Thank you!!

Comment

lol this is a sneak peek of my favourite songs meme for K4J. shhhhh

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎