Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flirtation 101: Lois & Tess Mercer in "Metallo"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, the need to just have them hook up already. They have the best on screen sexual chemistry on the show.

Comment

That was not flirting.

Comment

Sure it wasnt. I think the writers make a point to fill Lois/Tess 1 on 1 scenes with sexual innuendo and flirty banter.

Comment

Ella, I wouldn't call that Flirtation 101, I'd call it a master class myself. Normally I'm a pretty straight girl, oh my, that was quite the scene! I almost expected more fighting, followed by some make-up macking out.

Comment

Lois and Tess...never thought of that. Lol.

Comment

Lol Ella i totally thought of all your lois/tess posts when i watched that scene

Comment

Tess has no problems doing anything.............to achieve the end results, she desires!!!!

Comment

They are both warriors... but I have to admit that the flirtatious dialouge left me feeling a little uncomfortable.

Comment

Tess does seem bi. She was all about Plastique. She thought Lana was so beautiful. And now Lois.

BTW...the Lexana sex didn't go on for years. Check your episodes...it was part of one season, and mostly implied at that.

Comment

I love that Cassidy took it to that level. She's awesome.

Comment

I was hoping for a Tess-Lois rematch just to see Tess beat the ego out of Lois.

Comment

I remember this same exact discussion last year haha.

I have, and will always say that there is something going on there lol.
                          Last edited by Aloof; 10-02-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                            Now THAT is what I call flirting!

First of all, let me just say that Lois looked absolutely FLAWLESS in this episode. Her face was beyong beautiful and angelic and...just...sigh, perfect! And Tess looked FIERCE! Her eyes really stood out in this episode for some reason. I couldn't stop staring at them. She's so sexy! As for the Tess/Lois scene that was a great surprise! I love the flirting and the teasing between these two characters. It sort of reminds me of the Lois and Clark banter, but you know, sexier!

I love Lois accusing Tess of holding her hostage for three weeks and Tess twisting that around and saying that it was just "wishful" thinking on Lois's part. Nice one, Tess! Nice! At some point these ladies will need to rematch and clothes will be flying off. I feel it! Okay, fine, I dont' feel it as much think it...repeatedly at night but um...that's too much information so I'll stop. Let's just say that a rematch will happen and it will be scorchin' hot! I can't wait!

So what did you guys think of the scene? Did you see the flirtation?
                            there scenes are always flirtacious! does anyone remember odyssey?! with lois in that maid outfit and tess looking at her like she was desert? lol

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
                              I was hoping for a Tess-Lois rematch just to see Tess beat the ego out of Lois.
                              Your posts are consistently and hysterically the opposite of what I'm thinking. I enjoy reading them. Thank you.

(Sorry 4 tangent).

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                                Those overtones didn't strike me as profoundly as others. I saw it more like two sharks circling each other, measuring the other up.

They stuck me more as two gunfighters facing off at a time when neither could act but foreshadowing a showdown that is forthcoming. It was a very electric scene; taught and tense with some sexual overtone but to me, more of a lead-in to a throwdown.
                                ITA with this, but I know this is something Ella has been eagerly waiting for!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎