Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Family Ties?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode was pretty good because for a bit I was getting bored with the dialog and pace of this show. But now it's starting to get a hopefully get much better. True Blood still is the best!

Comment

"I burden you with all of my drama, and I want you to do the same."

I loved this episode. The Stefan and Damon confrontations, Stefan finally acting like a real man and doing something about Damon, learning more about the mysteries of Mystic Falls, etc. All the characters seem to be growing on me. I got a little annoyed with the Vicki drama. The whole thing with Tyler just seemed drug out (pun not intended ) and I was glad when she finally told him off and left him. I don't know whether to feel bad for Jeremy or think he's a douche. As glad as I am to see he and Vicki together, I'm kinda hoping Jeremy's storylines get away from him being so broody. I get that tragedy strikes people differently but it can be exhausting to see him down ALL the time. I'm not sure if I cared too much for the Jenna/Logan drama but Aunt Jenna is growing on me as a character. I loved the Elena/Caroline scenes. Great episode but not perfect. 8 out of 10.

Comment

hands down solid episode. 10 points!!!
        i loved the end. how stefan managed to put brakes to damon since he can't stop him with his super human vampire strength. and now the town folks knows that vampires have return...wonder what comes next.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎