Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Family Ties" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That vervain packs a punch

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

WTF? The adults know? That's actually a pretty cool twist.
    Last edited by ktina; 10-01-2009, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow, this is the first time I've been excited about next weeks VD. I can't wait!

Comment

Wow, intense ending scenes. Tricky Stefen. poising Caroline's glass, and how creepy was it that Damon just turned on her like that. Stefan's last voiceover, "Yes Damon, the beast has been captured and Mystic Falls is safe," was so powerful. And of all the unexpected cabals, all the town's leaders, and that pushy reporter, knowing about the brothers and plotting to destroy them. At least we know the importance of the watch now.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by twirl0408
        Wow, this is the first time I've been excited about next weeks VD. I can't wait!
        Concured to the nth degree, twirl0408. It looks like that in spite of the romance and intrigue the characters will finally get some answers.
        Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-01-2009, 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This episode definitely made me board the Damon/Elana train. Every episode makes me love Damon so much more. I would LOVE for him to end up with Elana! Stefan just isn't what I hoped he'd be. He has no personality.. He's always just.. blah. Whereas Damon is humourous, dark, evil.. etc.

Comment

Reminds me of Eric/Sookie a bit.

Not a bad episode at all.

Comment

I agree... first time I've been excited about next weeks episode too! Up til now, I'd just been watching it out of loyalty to the books I loved as a kid. Damon's commentary on Twilight was indeed hilarious

Comment

where is mystic falls? where in the south? georgia? they don't have southern accents though. they mentioned confederate soldiers and and "union sympathizers"

Comment

it is in Virginia. In the books it's Fell's Church, VA but now it's mystic falls, va. anyway I LOVED THIS EPISODE. I LOVE DAMON. he needs to be with elena -- i cant wait to see some sexy scenes with them they have such great chemistry. i just hope her finding out what he's been doing to caroline doesnt completely ruin any chances of that

Comment

Originally posted by #7superherofan
                    Wow, intense ending scenes. Tricky Stefen. poising Caroline's glass, and how creepy was it that Damon just turned on her like that. Stefan's last voiceover, "Yes Damon, the beast has been captured and Mystic Falls is safe," was so powerful. And of all the unexpected cabals, all the town's leaders, and that pushy reporter, knowing about the brothers and plotting to destroy them. At least we know the importance of the watch now.
                    Why is the watch important? I didn't get that part.

Comment

yeah I am confused too...what is the deal with this watch?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎