Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunters Bobby sent to deal with the info Sam gave him...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunters Bobby sent to deal with the info Sam gave him...

Were they mentioned before in seasons' past, or just a plot device came up for this episode/story arc?

Just curious.

Also kinda curious too that Bobby would possibly put Sam in a position where the hunters could learn about what he's done and turning on him. As in, was it necessary to tell them Sam was in the area, instead of just giving them Sam's contact info, ie. phone #, email, etc?

Must have happened in OSV, but how did Bobby know Sam was working in that bar? Didn't Sam just tell him on the phone the city/state he was in??

Maybe they were posessed before they approached Sam? Or Lucifer put them up to it as a test to Sam? I can't imagine Bobby calling these guys.

Comment

I think Bobby did call them. He just didn't expect that these guys would hear the truth from Lucifer about Sam.

Comment

Ah so you think Lucifer told them the truth...that would be interesting.

Oh yeah its def. Bobby who called, I am watching the scene right now.

Comment

Yeah I think he was manipulating both sides, both the hunters and Sam.

Comment

Oh that sneaky sneaky angel Well Sam we know for sure was getting mind warped by him

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎