No announcement yet.

Sam and Lucifer......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam and Lucifer......

i wasnt totally sure what was going on. sam is protected from angels seeing him. if i understoodright lucifer wasnt actually there it was more of in sams head cause of when lucifer said something like "out of all the humans your the hardest to find but i guess you wont tell me where you are". now if lucifer could get into sams head without knowing where he is couldnt he figure out where he is? and if it wasnt in sams head and lucifer was actually there then how did he find sam? were those other hunters possessed or something?

I think it was in Sam's head because he wouldn't be able to transform into Jessica if it was real given the limitations of his human host. But why reveal the identity of the vessel he's taking? Perhaps he's thinking it's only a matter of time until Sam figures it out anyway. I don't know.

I was wondering the same thing though. If he can get into Sam's mind, then wouldn't he know where Sam is?

My explanation is: Given the symbols carved into his ribs, I think it's possible to enter Sam's mind through the dream realm that has been seen so many times in Supernatural, but not possible to track down where he is.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      i wasnt totally sure what was going on. sam is protected from angels seeing him. if i understoodright lucifer wasnt actually there it was more of in sams head cause of when lucifer said something like "out of all the humans your the hardest to find but i guess you wont tell me where you are". now if lucifer could get into sams head without knowing where he is couldnt he figure out where he is? and if it wasnt in sams head and lucifer was actually there then how did he find sam? were those other hunters possessed or something?
      The other hunters weren't possessed. They were just pissed that one of their fellow hunters was just killed and the fact that Sam was responsible for setting Lucifer free and bringing on the Apocalypse.

As for the whole Lucifer/Sam thing, I just think that Lucifer maybe has a special connection to Sam because he was the one who was responsible for freeing Lucifer. If it's true that Sam is the true vessel for Lucifer then that might be why Lucifer has some access to him.

Comment

I thought the way Lucifer was able to get to Sam was a combination of perhaps the hunters letting the demons know that Sam was in town and Sam swallowing a bit of demon blood. I know he spit most of it out, but I thought maybe some he swallowed.

Comment

The Devil and Sam.... kind of reminds me of another show that played on the CW before Dawn Whorestroff decided to can it... how awesome would it have been if Ray Wise got cast as Supernatural's Lucifer?

Comment

Originally posted by highdro_pharmer
            The Devil and Sam.... kind of reminds me of another show that played on the CW before Dawn Whorestroff decided to can it... how awesome would it have been if Ray Wise got cast as Supernatural's Lucifer?
            [Mod Edit]
            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-26-2009, 10:30 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #10

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎