Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Ratings for "Savior" (AKA, We're Going To Double Gossip Girl's #'s)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this better get good rating

Comment

I'd like at least a 4.9...Sorry VD fans!

Comment

It deserves to get good ratings, it was a great episode. If it doesn't do well, I hope that the DVR ratings bring it WAY up.

Comment

Comment

I'll take a guess and say 3.5, and if we get that, we should be very happy. In all honesty, it's probably best that SV is not on Thursdays with all the competition. DVR's run overtime on Thursday, aka, best night in television. Friday looks much better, especially for sci-fi folks. Smallville at 7, Dollhouse at 8--what could be better.

Comment

Hello everyone!! I'm new here. I finally decided to join cause that season premiere was kick ass!!! I watched and DVR'd it. Does that count as double rating? This season started out on fire and only left me wanting more.

Comment

Personally, as long as it surpasses what VD made their first week, I don't care. I just want Dawn Ostroff's head to explode tomorrow morning....

Comment

I'm guessing mid-3 M and hoping it's closer to 5 M.

Comment

I want good ratings

Comment

I hope it's good.

Comment

Too be honest, they don't have to be very high to look good to the CW. Melrose Place and The Beautiful Life are doing absolutely awful; they should be gone by midseason (of course, they won't be ). Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, America's Next Top Model, 90210 and Supernatural are also doing poorly. Vampire Diaries is doing okay, but the total viewers are still doing from when Smallville was in the timeslot last year.

If Smallville can average 2.50 million viewers for the season, I believe it will be safe. I just don't know if the CW will be safe.

Comment

I want the ratings to be great because the premiere was so amazing and I hope a lot of people tuned in. If they did, I'm sure they'd stick around for the rest of the season! My worry is still the move to Friday. Oh, and the expected lack of promotion...

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                            Too be honest, they don't have to be very high to look good to the CW.
                            Not really. In fact, anything above 2.5, like you said, would qualify as their best Friday night, ever. That's probably how they'll spin it too.

Comment

Actually it doesnt look good,only 1 and a half pages of discussion right after the show is done and the site hasnt crashed yet. Looks like we lost a few haha.

Comment

I don't think you can judge ratings by how many people are on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎