Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am replaying the whorehouse scene now I still can't get over Cas' looks

Comment

^^

Misha was all kinds of awsome in this episode!!!

Comment

OMG! CAS LOOKED SO SCARED OF THE HOOKER!!!!! That crap was priceless! That's got to go up there with slow dancing aliens kind of epic, lol.

Comment

I could be wrong. Cas said there's kind of like an open phoneline between a vessel and the angel... Is that why he said the word 'Nokia' during that spell he said to the vessel (or whatever it was he said..)

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
            I could be wrong. Cas said there's kind of like an open phoneline between a vessel and the angel... Is that why he said the word 'Nokia' during that spell he said to the vessel (or whatever it was he said..)
            When Castiel told Dean about that open phoneline, I immediately was thinking about what was going through Dean's mind regarding the same open phoneline from him to Michael.

Comment

Aww, I loved how innocent Cas was. This was one of the few episodes that I've enjoyed him in tbh. and next weeks looks great too with him looking all laid back and what not.

Comment

Man that brothel scene was funny, it's awesome that this show is allowed to have a sense of humour despite it being the apocalypse and whatnot.... Cas' innocence reminded me of Charlie from this week's episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia when he says to Dennis "now are you nervous at all about leaving Philly, I mean, is there anything bad gonna happen?" Two great shows, two great episodes. Peri-odd.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎