Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.3: "Free To Be You And Me" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twirl0408
    Lexgirl33, what does your avatar say?

4:24!!
    It says "What Changes? What Stays?"

Comment

3 hours 48 minutes

Comment

3 hours 52 minutes to go!!

So excited!! Need a distraction from real life. Douglas County, the county I live/work in, was one of the hardest hit by the flooding in the Atlanta area. Our schools have been closed all week and won't reopen till Monday, so I haven't been to work all week...roads are closed, half the county has no water and those who do have to boil it. I was one of the fortunate ones in that I only had minor flooding. Many people lost everything...one city, Austell, estimates that 1/2 of it's population is now homeless thanks to the floods We got an email and 3 of the deaths that occured were former students at the school I teach in. It's been a long, tough week and I need a good distraction.

So really, really looking forward to watching my favorite show and forgetting about reality for a while!

BTW...Rose, I really like your new avatar! Very cool...

Comment

OMFG I just watched the space Promo [SPOILER] Lucifer looks like hes going to be verrryyyyy awesome!! [/SPOILER] I can't wait!!

Aw Amy I am sorry. *hugs*

Thank you!

Comment

So, I'm a newb here, question, do people watch the show and comment here as they are watching it or is this for mainly post show watching discussion?

I am looking forward to tonight. Should be a good one, if the promos are any indication.

You know you are hooked, when your whole week revolves around Supernatural on Thursdays.

Comment

Yup we comment as we watch! Say what you want, just follow the rules

And welcome!

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

3 hours and 18 min!
              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-24-2009, 02:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
                So, I'm a newb here, question, do people watch the show and comment here as they are watching it or is this for mainly post show watching discussion?

I am looking forward to tonight. Should be a good one, if the promos are any indication.

You know you are hooked, when your whole week revolves around Supernatural on Thursdays.
                Welcome to the site!

And I know what you mean about your week revolving around thursdays for SPN!!!

New epi tonight!!

Comment

Welcome. nice to have some new faces
                  you can talk as you watch or talk after you watch. think of it as a chatroom or something. just obey the rules but ya talk as you watch or atleast during comercials.

2 hour 58 minutes

Comment

Awww Amy sorry to read that

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                    OMFG I just watched the space Promo [SPOILER] Lucifer looks like hes going to be verrryyyyy awesome!! [/SPOILER] I can't wait!!

Thank you!
                    Sweet!!!

----- Added 23 Seconds later -----

haha nice! Welcome
                    Last edited by Ginx; 09-24-2009, 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

2 hours and 5 minutes! Eep!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes! I appreciate it!

And I will do my best to follow the rules. I wouldn't want to spoil anything for anyone that hasn't yet watched it. Nothing worse than impatiently waiting for your show to come on, only to have someone spoil all the good stuff before you can watch yourself.

Comment

2 hrs!

Comment

Comment

1 hour 45 minutes

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Thanks for the welcomes! I appreciate it!

And I will do my best to follow the rules. I wouldn't want to spoil anything for anyone that hasn't yet watched it. Nothing worse than impatiently waiting for your show to come on, only to have someone spoil all the good stuff before you can watch yourself.
                              well you can say anything about the episode in here no matter how detialed. if people havent seen it and dont want to be spoiled they probably wont come into this sub forum just basically rules like cursing or fighting and arguing with other users

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
                              2 hrs!

thats scary lol
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-24-2009, 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                                2 hrs!

OMG...thats hilarious!! Everyone needs a little dancing banana in their life

Thanks guys for the condolences. Gotta say, that pic really brightened my day
                                1 hour 40 minutes!!!

Anyone watching Flash Forward tonight?

Oh and welcome WhamBamThankUSam! Great user name!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎