No announcement yet.

Samuel's Power(s)???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel's Power(s)???

Ok, I've read several different places that his power is Terrakinesis (ability to move earth) and we saw this when he covered the grave (albeit with two passes of the hands--so weak). But what's the think with the ink? is that an "earthy" power too, and if so, how? I can understand the woman with the tattoos but how would have worked on Edgar?

Does anyone have an answer to this?

I gather that he has multiple abilities. But he is not an empath, as he needs a relative to transport him to the past. It *looks* like he has control over the earth, maybe telekinesis, and a power with ink.

Comment

i assume the ink power is the tattoo'd girls power, not Samuels....he is just poking her back with a brush(pin) whatever that thing is....

then he just asks her about the person in the picture.

I really dont think that is his power....just knows how to manipulate it....and others.

He can more Earth.....and......I haven't seen another one.....yet.

Comment

But that doesn't explain the tattooed ink that choked the speedster or the fact that his compass tattoo was spinning all haywire when he showed it to Hiro.

Comment

I think his power is to control the earth but I am not sure because of Lydia (tatto Girl) he writes on her but is that her power or his.

Comment

Tattoo ink is a mineral, so I took it as he can inject mineral into someone and manipulate it.

My problem with that is that we all have quite a bit of iron in us already so he should be able to pull a magneto on someone with a high iron count.

Comment

now if the ink was a mineral, that might make sense but i think it's more than that. Also, when he met Hiro in the carnival, he knocked over one bottle from the pyramid but the others didn't fall. Was that part of his power too? I just don't see terrakinesis as being able to do all those things. But maybe it is better to not know. It was cool in season one with Nikki/Jessica to wonder how she was doing what she was doing. I hope heroes gets back to that mystery of it all.

Comment

I miss Nikki. Her kind of mystery arc was actually alot more interesting then the more "flashy" stuff they try now.

Comment

I think we are dealing with more artificats then abilities.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎