Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realized something....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm anticipating that they will do something. It seems pretty obvious that sooner or later Sylar will have to wake up from Matt's whammy and realize who he is. And Peter, if no one else, will realize that Nathan just ain't who he used to be. I can't see them getting rid of Nathan. Or maybe I just don't want Nathan to leave the show. So the only obvious choice I can see is bringing Nathan back to life.
    Last edited by CompanyMan; 09-24-2009, 12:54 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Comment

Which is why it's stupid to suffer this storyline in the first place, lol. Noah of all peeps knows the advantages of Claires blood. Hell, the didn't even NEED to use Claires blood, Sylar was right there in front of them and had her ability afterall. They should have at least TRIED before going straight to the ridiculesness of making Sylar think he's Nathan for reals.

Comment

I agree 100%. It was WAY out of character for them not to use Claire's blood. So she suffers a bit of shock to find out her bio dad is dead. She lived through Noah's death and revival, she would be able to get over Nathan's death quickly once he is revived. I don't know what they were thinking...

Comment

Exactly. And if worse came to worst then Peter could have just kept the shapeshifter ability and talked to the pres about being wrong about hunting peeps down - so that even doubles the fact that making Sylar be Nathan is silly.

Comment

I would have love to see how Adam interact with Claire or even sylar.

Comment

I know! They totally missed the boat on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                I would have love to see how Adam interact with Claire or even sylar.
                Hell yea. I would love to see how Claire reacts when she *knows* someone with her ability is immortal and actually HAS lived 400 years. Now she knows that she can't die, but to actually get iron clad proof positive.

I am kinda shocked though that pa Patrelli didn't jack Sylar of his abilities. He had plenty of chances.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                  Hell yea. I would love to see how Claire reacts when she *knows* someone with her ability is immortal and actually HAS lived 400 years. Now she knows that she can't die, but to actually get iron clad proof positive.

I am kinda shocked though that pa Patrelli didn't jack Sylar of his abilities. He had plenty of chances.
                  I'm sure if the Hatian would'nt have been thier he would have did something to Sylar mind making him think the lie detector was ture when it said he was his father. He might be good right now if he still thought he was a patrelli.

Comment

Pa Petrelli probably didn't want "The Hunger" that Sylar had.... another dumb concept, lol. I liked it better when Sylar killed peeps just cuz he flat out wanted to and convinced himself it was alright because he was some kind of predator and this was survival of the fittest and all that jazz that he sang in season one.

But with Peter's ability, he likely had Sylar's ability that way - just not full on without it being "activiated" or something like future goody two shoes Sylar taught Peter to do.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                      Pa Petrelli probably didn't want "The Hunger" that Sylar had....
                      While I agree with you, I also think because he didn't have the hunger, he didn't feel the need to have every ability that was out there. It seems that only once did Arthur take an ability out of need, and that was when he took Adam's. All other abilities he took from people who were not on his side. I personally think he did not so much take the abilities because he could use them, but to neutralize his opponent (or potential opponent). The usefulness of having the abilities were just a side benefit.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎