No announcement yet.

Peter 2.0

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
    Nathan could Fly. If Nathan can cart Matt Parkman around like he did in Season two, then he could have certianly landed his brother to safety.
    Yes, Nathan can fly. Or could, since he's "dead" now. But it wasn't Nathan that did the flying, it was Peter. After they landed safely, Nathan was upset with Peter and told him that it was Peter who did the flying. So in that case Peter is lucky that he got the power he received from the formula.

Comment

I know, I'm just saying that Nathan COULD have landed Peter safely if it turned out Peter jumped out of the window with Nathan and didn't have the ablility to fly.

Comment

Absolutely. But that wasn't my point. My point is that we are fortunate that Peter can take other people's ability as he needs to. Each person that took the formula wound up with a different, seemingly random ability. Peter could just as well wound up with the ability to do something totally different and would not have the ability to copy other people's powers. That could turn out to be a bummer.

Comment

That's why I think he got the same ability back that he had before because it's odd that he got something that similar at random. It's just busted right now because of his emo status over his dads death and everything else that has gone on lately. Kind of like how Nikki's superstrength was messed, how elle couldn't keep her electricity for going haywire, and how Sylar's power was busted for a bit when he went norman bates and kept switching to his momma, lol.

Comment

I went with havent made up my mind yet. It wasn't bad it was just kinda weird for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
              Well the writers kinda had to de-power Peter. He was like a god. Being so powerful, the writers would literally write themselves into oblivion. For every situation, people would ask themselves, "why didn't Peter use this power, or that one?" Plus the writers had to build the bad guys' stories a bit, and let them do their thing without them having to worry about badass Peter stomping in and unleashing a can of whoopass on them.
              I disagree, he already had limits in only being able to use one ability at a time and then the issue that he shouldn't have been able to effectively use the powers he gained as if he always had them. But I guess after he got Sylar's "what makes it tick" ability along with "the hunger" they basically did have to reboot Peter but whatever corners they wrote themselves into was their own fault and again, bad writing with this being a cheap out and made everything he did leading up to seeing daddy, pointless. They pulled the same thing with Hiro and several other times in season three. IMO it would have have been interesting to see him fighting the hunger/addiction thing since it's obvious that he and Sylar were meant to be two sides of the same coin.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                I disagree, he already had limits in only being able to use one ability at a time and then the issue that he shouldn't have been able to effectively use the powers he gained as if he always had them. But I guess after he got Sylar's "what makes it tick" ability along with "the hunger" they basically did have to reboot Peter but whatever corners they wrote themselves into was their own fault and again, bad writing with this being a cheap out and made everything he did leading up to seeing daddy, pointless. They pulled the same thing with Hiro and several other times in season three. IMO it would have have been interesting to see him fighting the hunger/addiction thing since it's obvious that he and Sylar were meant to be two sides of the same coin.
                +1 great post

Comment

I am definitely a fan of Peter's character this season so far, but I wish he had his old power back. This 'one power at a time' thing is sort of annoying. I am sure he will get it back eventually. In every episode that features 'future Peter' he has multiple abilities.

Comment

I'm liking Peter's personality this season a lot. I'm still not sure about his power but personality wise they are doing a great job writing it so far. He seems more mature and all. I love it

Comment

I've always loved Peter. This season is no different.

Comment

Peter is fantastic like few said, nothing wrong about it.

Comment

Liking Peter so far. Hope he's getting his original power back.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎