Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you looking forward to the most this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you looking forward to the most this season?

I'm looking forward to:
    - what HRG has been up to
    - Peter and how his story is/will progress (hopefully for the better)
    - Sylar
    - What's the story now with Hiro?
    - The new characters they're introducing

I also hope it's got a good strong story. I've stayed away from most spoilers so that I could be surprised I only know a little from the long promos at Comic Con

I'm sad to see that no one has posted here yet...hopefully it's just because it's Sunday.

I'm looking forward to Heroes bringing a good storyline like it did in Season 1. It's gone so far off track in my opinion and some whacky stuff has happend but I believe that it can make a comeback but I don't think it can retain it's hype and excitement that it had in the beginning.

Comment

I think some posters might be looking in the wrong place for the Heroes section. We had it more built out before. Hopefully they find their way

I hope the storyline is more like S1 too because it was more interesting and didn't try to go over the top.

Comment

think im looking forward to more hiro and sylar stuff and a less jumpy storyline. just something more connected like the way season 1 was.

Comment

Hopefully some good television.

Comment

I'm hoping the Sylar/Nathan crap makes more sense, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              I'm hoping the Sylar/Nathan crap makes more sense, lol.
              I agree!

I also hope that the characters act like they remember what happened the previous seasons so they can learn from their mistakes so we don't keep repeating some of the same mistakes lol....

Also hope Peter powers up!

Comment

peter getting powerful , ice queen or water princess storyline & hiro storyline

Comment

I want Peter and Hiro to get their full powers back but can't say for if that's gonna happen in the premere or not.

Comment

i'd like Peter to get his powers, and I would like to be really excited about Heroes, again.
                    I miss that!

Comment

Peter finding out who Nathan is.

Comment

That they find a nice way to bring hiro's death after he redeemed himself (Dunno if he's gonna die but if there's no twist, he's supposed to)

Comment

Hoping Claire ties into the main storyline, im expecting her to figure out Nathan is Sylar, so i hope she doesnt spend all season in college dealing with ppl finding out her powers.

More Peter plz, and i hope him becoming obsessed with the lives he saves drives him crazy some how, thats an interesting plot line.

More Sylar messing with Matts head, plz! As long as Sylar doesnt find a way to take over Matts body, ill be happy with that story.

Will also like HRG and Stacy working together, as long as they dont become romantically involved lol.

Dont rly know where Hiro's story will head, and the less we see of Mohinder the better.

Comment

I am looking forward to claire's story line. I want to see what happens with her friendship with gretchen.

Comment

Sylar/Matt storyline and the revealing of Nathan that he is Sylar

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎