No announcement yet.

MISTAKES!!!! (Editing)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISTAKES!!!! (Editing)

The big mistake I just saw was the scene that the blonde girl appeared with Damn watching in the park, the hot dog vendor had on sunglasses, and a wierd cut flashed to him again without glasses.

Anyone catch any other MISTAKES?

Sorry, at the moment I am too pre-occupied with staring at the Salvatore brothers to notice anything else! *sigh*

Comment

Maybe the hotdog vendor is a vampire, and he has vampire speed.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
        The big mistake I just saw was the scene that the blonde girl appeared with Damn watching in the park, the hot dog vendor had on sunglasses, and a wierd cut flashed to him again without glasses.
        Lol wow how did you catch that? I just checked the scene and you're 100% right. (The glasses were still there but they were tucked into his shirt/apron in the next moment.) You should really watch Fringe (if you don't already) - you'd probably spot the Observer (aka Waldo) every single time. heh

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
        Maybe the hotdog vendor is a vampire, and he has vampire speed.
        Makes sense to me. lol And he probably took them off to get a better look at the hot blonde walking by (just as any vampire would). lol (he actually was looking at her afterward)

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎