Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes you wish were in this episode........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes you wish were in this episode........

Dean at the CW awards.
    Announcer: And the winner for best evil character on a CW series is.....Micheal Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.
    MR: I want to thank everyone for this award i want to thank my Mom and Dad.....
    Dean: Excuse im sorry Mark Pallegrino totally deserved the award as best evil character i mean come on he is so great and Micheal hasnt even been on Smallville for 2 years. **hands back the mic to MR**.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-16-2009, 02:43 PM.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    Dean at the CW awards.
    Announcer: And the winner for best evil character on a CW series is.....Micheal Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.
    MR: I want to thank everyone for this award i want to thank my Mom and Dad.....
    Dean: Excuse im sorry Mark Pallegrino totally deserved the award as best evil character i mean come on he is so great and Micheal hasnt even been on Smallville for 2 years. **hands back the mic to MR**.

I'd really like to hear Sam or Dean say the title of this episode...with their Texas accents in full force of course

Comment

ya i want to see them in hats and boots and talking with thick texas accents.

Sam: Howdy pardner.
      Dean: Howdy. Let go and get us some grub.
      Sam: Wait not yet pardner. You see there? that embre(sp) has a black cowboy hat on. let get em.

Comment

hombre*

Comment

Dean: You can take the Impala.

Sam: Nah, there's a red 'Stang with my name written all over it.

Dean: Really? It has "Dean's b--ch" written all over it?

Sam [rolls his eyes]: You can call this the War Wagon.

Comment

Dean: Hey, didn't you take the form of John Locke?
            War: You must have me confused with someone else.
            Dean: I could have sworn you were on an island mumbling about finding a loophole.

Comment

Dean: "Well, have you?"
              Sam *tears in his eyes*: "Dean! How could you even suggest? I'm offended beyond anything that you would think that I would go back to drinking demon blood. Just because later in the episode I'll admit that you were right doesn't mean it doesn't still bother me!"

War: "Hi, I'm War and my other brothers will be showing up shortly. Pestilence is busy making swine flu go pandemic, Famine is busy in Africa and Death--well, he's kinda everywhere, you know? He's also a total snot, just because he's the most famous of us." *walks off grumbling*

Jo: "I came back for this?"

Ellen: "Ash? Who's Ash? And where's my insurance check for the Roadhouse? What do you mean, I'm not covered for acts of demons?"

Comment

Dean- "I could swear this ring is going to haunt us, you know like that damn little hobbit frodo"

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎