#5-2 "Good God Y'All" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want me some black, full cornea contacts, but I'm afraid of running into a Supernatural fan out there somewhere. They would kill me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy G.
      I want me some black, full cornea contacts, but I'm afraid of running into a Supernatural fan out there somewhere. They would kill me.

Comment

I want me some black, full cornea contacts, but I'm afraid of running into a Supernatural fan out there somewhere. They would kill me.

It's a simple easy halloween costume or you could just get a red 'stang for the night and be war

now every time I see a red 'stang I'll be like 'he's bad news' haha

Comment

I liked the ending because it wasn't just your everyday kind of ending. We need more sad endings in episodes of shows. Reality is.... sometimes life sucks.
          Last time something like this happened, Meg made her 1st appearance & took advantage of Sam. Poor guy's a sucker for demons. And we know Meg is back again, so I wonder what will happen. There's also Duane Tanner from Croatoan that the boys were convinced wasn't infected by the demonic disease, but we all know he was possessed & working with an unknown demon who causes mass disappearances. I'd rather them save Tanner & that demon as the main baddies for a possible 6th season if Kripke decides to do 1 more.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎