No announcement yet.

Brothers' Bond Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers' Bond Discussion

I looked at that as if Dean forgave Sam in record time then it would make Sam's actions less significant. Since Dean is having a hard time forgiving his brother it adds more weight to what Sam did and that it was wrong.

A few of the season descriptions have said that it's about the brothers trying to reform their bond that they once had. And I think in the end their brotherly bond will be twice as strong.

It's also Dean's personality to be a bit thick headed and ever since hell he's had a lot of baggage. So I'm willing to see where this goes. I love the brothers and their bond so it makes me want to keep watching cheering for them to sort things out.

Thoughts? Discussion on it. I know it's different from S1 and S2 but it's just a different animal that they're giving us and I think they fully intend for the brothers to reconcile.

I really think after all this is all done, they will definitely have a strong bond. We all know they will end up side by side no matter what they have been through (at least i hope). It's just the journey we are watching. We know they will get through it!

Comment

i think both brothers have their isusses agianst each other for the right reasons just they are handling it wrong a bit and push each oter a way. i think eventually they will get along agian but it will just take some time. i think they wont be back to being close until closer to the end of the season. they will probably just tolerate each other for a while but not like to be around. which i think may push sam a little closer to evil. like having the feeling as hey if people i love think im evil i mine as well be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        I looked at that as if Dean forgave Sam in record time then it would make Sam's actions less significant. Since Dean is having a hard time forgiving his brother it adds more weight to what Sam did and that it was wrong.

A few of the season descriptions have said that it's about the brothers trying to reform their bond that they once had. And I think in the end their brotherly bond will be twice as strong.

It's also Dean's personality to be a bit thick headed and ever since hell he's had a lot of baggage. So I'm willing to see where this goes. I love the brothers and their bond so it makes me want to keep watching cheering for them to sort things out.

Thoughts? Discussion on it. I know it's different from S1 and S2 but it's just a different animal that they're giving us and I think they fully intend for the brothers to reconcile.

ITA. I don't think it would have been realistic or in character at all for Dean to just say "oh no problem, don't worry about it, it's all good" and just brush off what happened.

I also think Dean's love for his brother is a big part of why it's so hard for him to forgive. I think he could forgive Sam screwing up and releasing lucifer...I think what he can't get past is the fact that Sam chose a DEMON over him...over family. After all they had been through this had to hurt more than anything Sam could have done. That kind of hurt takes a long time to get over

But I do think they will and like you said, they will be closer and stronger than ever.

Comment

^ Yeah def!!

Comment

They hate each other again

He we go again sigh.......

wow

more not taking to each other and working alone

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰