No announcement yet.

Morganbrothers.net.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morganbrothers.net.....

didnt think of it at first but morgan brothers refers to sam and deans last name in chucks books. so deans name would be Dean Morgan as in Jeffrey Dean Morgan. just found that funny.

although not sure if it was a little easter egg and didnt mean anything connected to the book but if it did it was a mistake cause didnt chuck say he never mentioned their last name in the book? i took that as they didnt have one. could it be they did it just wasnt mentioned till now?

I think she said "morethanbrothers.net". Ya know, given the type of fic she was writing...

What's worse, is there is a website with a similar name: http://morethanbrothers.com/
    The website is in support of the troops. Wonder how many hits they got after the episode??
    Last edited by chole_fan; 09-13-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

oh crap really? i thought she said morgan brothers. ok that make sense tho more than brothers but either way it had some type of connection

ok this thread was pointless. lol. umm ok lets just talk about her screen name and stuff then. she was very odd.

Comment

Yeah Jeff, Morethanbrothers is the name lol

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
          Wonder how many hits they got after the episode??
          I know of at least one...

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
            I know of at least one...
            Sure it was many more than that...I got the address off the CW boards. So since it was posted there, I'm sure half the fandom clicked out of curiosity.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎