No announcement yet.

How did Cas live?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Cas live?

I am a bit confused. How did Cas live? Did God bring Cas back? I am assuming that is what he meant when he was talking to the other Angels...

Yes, i'm guessing it was God. Especially [SPOILER]Now that we know God's going to make an appearance. [/SPOILER]
    And Zach seemed kind of scared of Cas when he was telling him what placed Sam and Dean on that plane. (which again, i'm assuming was God)

Comment

probably god but this could all be a diversion...

Comment

Its not the Trickster, i refuse to believe it

Comment

im guessing god. but maybe only half of cas died. there is the angel part and grace part maybe it was the grace that died.

Comment

But Cas flew away. He can't do that without his grace.

Comment

I'm not sure... Since he didn't want to reveal how he got back, it could be more. I just hope they don't make him some demon now. It would just be a too obvious twist. But then again I don't think so. Since angels are the only ones who can kill angels it seems. But I'm not sure if it was God. Surely he would have revealed that he came back because of orders he received? Looks more to me he had gone 'rebel'. Another question puzzles me. The prophet (can't get his name) said that he was like blasted into a million pieces or something. Yet he was in the same body as in the fourth season. Maybe I'm taking things too literally though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                But Cas flew away. He can't do that without his grace.
                Yeah I def. think Cas has his grace.

He just has different powers now. Maybe ones that are more usefull for the war now. Im not saying his other mojo wasn't useful, but maybe God brought him back differently for a reason.

Comment

Well think about it. God, the angels or heaven in general had plans for Dean. Since Dean wasn't very cooperative with the other angels and Cas was about the only angel Dean trusted, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring Cas back to gain Dean's trust back again and ultimately let him be the vessel for Archangel Michael.

Comment

It makes sense, but then again, it makes Cas sound like hes basically using Dean. Shady!! lol

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time Cas has kept something from Dean. He lied about Dean being able to stop the apocalypse too, as he knew they were just going to keep Dean imprisoned so Sammy could break the final seal.

Comment

By the power of the loud fans liking him so much they make exceptions to every rule to keep him around.

Comment

For some reason I think there is more to the story. Cas eluded to the fact that it was God but didn't really explain himself.

Comment

Because he wasn't 100% sure of it since God is MIA.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎